Reviews for My Mother's Daughter
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
I love it make more
CosmicEssence chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
this is good, shame its not complete you know. I think you captured Shigure brilliantly here, though his 'game' is a little disturbing :P The scene with Tohru in the bed and Hatori is a fav too.
SecretSnow chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
It's been a very long time since you've updated this story...are you still updating your stories? I hope so, they are very good!
Phoenix Hoshika chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
Ah, good chapter. It was awesome! Just a few grammar things made me do a double take particularly when it came to the thing that made Uotani laugh her head off, other than that excellent job. When are you going to update this thing? :)
Phoenix Hoshika chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
OOC? Who was OOC? Momiji was particularlly good and who doesn't love a good cliffhanger?
PshycoDemoness chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
You should write more of this though i was kind of sure that The Dog had no bad intentions at all in the book though i could be wrong. this story is really good and i was hopping you would update it sometime soon. (grin)
baka-onna2003 chapter 2 . 9/3/2004
I loved it! What is Shigure's dream, I wonder? Could it be to break the Sohma family curse, mabye?
Tori G chapter 2 . 8/16/2004
That was one of the best stories i've ever read! I loved it -, write more soon! (i might die:P)
akuma-river chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
Interesting. Keep up the good work.
nolisting chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
Ah! I enjoyed this very much! I love Fruits Basket with a passion, but I don't read much furuba fanfiction. _ I very much hope that you continue this. ja!

Asia
zippersbefun chapter 2 . 7/25/2004
you haven't updated in forever! and its so god. so you know what? UPDATE!
Wolfkun chapter 2 . 6/16/2004
Next to Kyo, I think Shigure is the most complex character in the manga. Shigure's friendly mask apparently even can blunt Akito's anger- which says someting. Your story builds on Shigure's devious character- good natured- but protective like a guard dog.
lhuntathraeil chapter 2 . 4/30/2004
...WOW! I LOVE IT UPDATE UPDATE!
kate chapter 2 . 4/16/2004
col! please update!
Ookami Aya original chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
You haven't updated this in a long time. And darn it, I wanna know what Shigure's up to!