Reviews for Sorry
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I believe "Can't win for losing" would apply in here, despite the fact he's winning - and very much losing. Hang in there Tin Man!
Queen Isabella chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
HA! Oh Cain, he just can't win. Although if he would suck it up and admit he's in love with her, it would make game nigh a lot more interesting for them both. Not to mention a lot less dangerous for everyone else. :)
EditorIncredulous chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
*snerk* Poor Cain. Poor, poor Cain. Maybe they ought to try some Apples to Apples to cheer him up!
TheDuchessTab chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
One does have to feel "sorry" (pun intended) for the Tin Man. he just is not having any luck with "game night" (not that its his fault). Maybe he needs to make up his own games, I would def play! Ha!
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Poor Cain. Apparently games and the Tin Man don't mix very well. I do enjoy it. And I can't wait for more soon. Good luck.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
*Giggle* Seriously Cain, flowers would have been a brighter idea.
Salallie chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Girl, you are on a role with updating little chapters and ficlits as of late. Are you on a break from the real world. God knows I could use one.

Anyways, yay! Story! Sorry!

Love the fact that Cain seems to be good at Sorry, or just lucky, because that game is all about luck.
Lcsaf chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Ha! I'm trying to picture Cain looking sheepish under DG's withering glare and my brain keeps trying to melt at that.

*I* for one wouldn't mind seeing some extra reverse psychology worked on the Tin Man. Maybe Deeg'll get him worked up enough to actually kiss her or something. :D