Reviews for Irish Circus Beauty
mouse0206 chapter 7 . 3/12
Love the plot and story PLZ update I can't wait :)
TheRyomaEchizen chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
I hope you update soon! I really love this story! I'm completely hooked! I can't wait to see the results after the finale and the performance that Layla and sora out together! I bet it's going to be amazing! XD
KatherineSnow chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
If you're gunna actually name the place where something is from, you should at least get it right. Cirque Du Soleil originated in Canada, Quebec to be more specific, not France...and I don't know what Cirque Du Soleil show you went to but I can say with certinty that they can be considered more on the thearetical side of preformances than on the circus side. I'm not trying to be mean or tare you down or anything, the fact that you named something so well know and loved by a great many, and got details that could very easily be looked up, pisses me off.
The Time Traveler chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
This is pretty interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Aimii0 chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
I liked this chapter very much. You described well the performances, and I hope Nicolette is gonna do her best next performance :) keep it up.
Aimii0 chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Oh, this challange seems really interesting! I neer thought about this. I have another thing to tell you *hope you won't get mad at me xD* I think that Nicolette is becomeing little by little a Mary Sue. (you know, like she's perfect in everything, the best..) Most of people who create an OC have this problem, and I assure you it's really disturbing. It's kind of boring to read about someone who can do anything right.
For example, when she met Fool she immediately knew he was a perverted doll. She didn't react like she saw a ghost or something weird like this.. I hope you understand. XD
Again, I hope you won't get mad at me for saying those but I really like to see fanfics with potential and want to give good adivces :)
Aimii0 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Ok, so I really liked this chapter but I have an IMPORTANT thing to tell you which I hope you'll consider in your future chapter.
I'd suggest you to arrage your story. For example, in the first pharagraph you wrote every charcter's sentence on the same line.

...
' "Nicolette! What do you think you're doing?" An older woman with red hair shouted as she grabbed her daughter by the shoulder, pulling her away from the beautiful tent that was surrounded by bright lights and colorful performers. "But, mum! I want to watch the circus!" The little girl shouted, her eyes starting to water as she was pulled from the tent, her 'mother's' eyes tensing at the word. "I told you I am not your mother! Be lucky that we took you in from that orphanage but we can send you back!" She scowled and the little girl's eyes widened, shaking her head frantically. "No, no! I'll be good! I promise!" She begged and the older woman sighed, releasing her tight grip on the five year old girl. "Fine, but you better or I won't hesitate bringing you back there." The young girl nodded and the two made their way from the tent, the little girl's eyes filling with tears as the tent grew smaller and smaller before vanishing behind the town buildings... '
...

It's really hard to understand. I mean, it's tough to know when another person talks and so on. You could change it like this:

See the difference? xD
It'd be a lot easier to read like this. If you want, I can edit every chapter for you from now on, and even the ones you already posted. You can repost them :)
Aimii0 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
OH
MY
GOD!
I can't believe I didn't see your story up until now. I'm a huge Kaleido Star fan and love to read any fanfic, sadly there aren't many. I like the plot of your storr (and absolutely love the fact that she has pink hair, I don't know why, I just love pink-haired characters).
Also, Cirque du Soleil is gonna come in my country (Romania) in September (I CAN'T WAIT) and I'll go see it for the first time. The show will be 'Alegria', honestly I'm so excited.
So, I shall read the other chapters too and let you know what I think. xo
Cheshire.Heart chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
Fifth review for my ks story. Enjoy!
Nitrogirl chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
The routines sounded great! The way you described the was good too! Glad to see Ken!
Nitrogirl chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
What will they make her do?
Cheshire.Heart chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Review for the fourth chapter of ks. Enjoy!
Cheshire.Heart chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Review for the third chapter of ks. Enjoy!
Cheshire.Heart chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Review for the second chapter of my ks story. Enjoy!
Anjyu chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Haha well I'll just review chapter three for chapter four then lol. I really like Nicolletes spunk! She reminds me a lot of sora and Rosetta combined. I kinda feel like Nic is going to have a lot of admirers hehe. Please continue! I look forward to your update!