Reviews for FATE: War of the Great Grail
dialzen chapter 2 . 9/16
I'll admit, with all the characters from different timelines and stuff, this is a pretty entertaining read. This is something I would wish to make, except I already have another idea. (Soon.) This makes me wonder who will come next? Who's gonna meet? Is this supposed to be taking seriously? Or is this just another episode of Carnival Phantasm? Either way, this is pretty interesting.
roanoak chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
At some point rin is going to realize the reasearch potential of having 6-7 (lost count) Shirous activate their reality marble at the same time
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Honestly i want to see more of this especially if even half of what you put at the end is going to happen
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
I wonder if Illya's servants can call in backup from the tsab.
Less Wrong chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Yeah, I can understand why you couldn't maintain the momentum here. Following, but I won't be surprised if this one isn't continued.
Shinji-kun chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Let me guess, Fate Shirou summoned Saber Nero, UBW Shirou got 27 Command Seals and HF Shirou summoned Caster from F/E, right? Also, please continue this.
Karrin Blue chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Well, thank you for the list! Though, I will be incredibly grateful if you make a list of all Master-Servant teams mentioned in the story, even if it's just '? - Diarmuid.' I assume the three Shirous are from the original routes, and Iskandar and Waver is fairly clear (also awesome.) Also, if Ayaka Sayjou is in this - and I'm pretty sure I spotted her - I will be really happy because she's adorable and that black-feather magic she has is REALLY cool. Also, is it too much to ask for shipping between Ayaka and, say, Sakura (I dunno, they might be cute together)? Or one of the unclaimed Shirous because there's nothing like dating the female version of you from another universe.

"All of you, sheathe your blades! You are in the presence of a king! I am Iskander, King of Conquerors, of the Ruler class in this Grail War! Join my army, and I shall treat you all as my friends, and we shall share in the joy of world conquest together!"

Squeee... He was so freaking awesome in Fate/zero.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Your story is only two chapters and already bleeds awesome. I love that you are using Orpheus, and I would love to know the in-universe explination for he being a she. Is Shirou causing all the heroes he/they summon to be women? Also, love that you made Achilles a woman considering he is one of the only heroes with a real world excuse for possibly being a woman. I cannot wait to see how Iskander takes learning his beloved ancestor was a woman. - Hope you return to this story soon, Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Taiga and Arc? Best pairing ever!
neogoki chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
this chapter just made my day!
always love to see Kalaido Illya in action (or disstress)
AlchemistofSilver chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
Despite barely knowing Fate/Anything, this is awesome.
Requiem D chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
I must have more. Great story the best take on an original grail war I have seen in awhile. So was that Achilles and Iskander we were seeing
Lipana chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I wonder what would happen if Cu Chulain's wife Emer shows up?
Visionen im Spiegel chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Woohoo! New chapter!

This is so awesome! Aw man what a twist, Shinji as a full Magus AND Rin Matou? Whoa, that caught me off guard, and I thought the third Matou was Kariya. Man, I was blown away from this chapter. Now I'm confused whether it's FHA!Perseus or Prototype!Perseus as Shinji's Rider, or maybe a mix of both, lol. But the upcoming Medusa vs Perseus battle, intense!

What can I say, I can't wait for the next chapter. XD
AznPuffyHair chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Okay... this is a cluster fk if there ever is one. It's rather amusing though.

I do think you're taking things JUST a little out there... but meh. It's good for a laugh or a smile at least. :D