Reviews for FATE: War of the Great Grail
1WiththeButterfly chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
...Okay, this is pretty ridiculous. But, it is ridiculous in the BEST POSSIBLE WAY! I love me some Fate/[Words] and this is shaping up to be just the right blend of crack and amazing
Anyway, since I'm a giant dork, I've compiled a short list of the masters/servants I was able to catch. Let me know how many I got right/wrong
Shirou (F/SN: UBW(? Saber (Nero
Shirou (? Caster (Amaterasu
Shriou (? 27 Command Seals

Rin (F/SN: UBW (? Saber (Arturia
Rin (? Rider (Medusa
Ilya (Prisma Ilya Nanoha and Fate

Kuro (Prisma Ilya Archer (Emiya
Miyu (Prisma Ilya Saber (?
Shinji (Competent Magus Version Rider (Perseus
Zouken Lancer (?
Rin Matou Caster (Scathach
Sola Saber (Diarmuid
Waver Ruler (Iskander
? (Kiritsugu? Assassin (Jack the Ripper
Sion ? (?[Maybe Light from Death Note :P?
Bazett (? Lancer (Chu'chulain(?
? ? (Lancelot
Taiga Arcueid
Anyway, keep up the good work SCM!
Till Next Time
Xoroth chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
I'm really enjoying this so far. I've always thought that with things like Kaleidoscope floating around it was too good of a chance to a grail war involving all of the different possibilities.
Barricade chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Shit so crack.

shadowzerover5 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
A bit confusing but still quite entertaining. Quick question is the Perseus here Prototype!Perseus? Or is he the Fate!Perseus that was described by Rider as a more successful Shinji.

On that note, I hope we'll get to see prototype Servants as well.
Farmer Kyle chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Very nice, I didn't expect an alternate Rin as the third Matou. Beware the power of the Evil TsunTsun! I wasn't sure what to expect from the fights, given that all I've read of yours is the crack, but I have to say you'll be converting non-believers in no time. Nice job! Ryuunosuke is dead, and I hope that everyone's favorite Lancer was killed by a girder...

On the other hand, if he WAS killed there wouldn't be a body.

YES! There's a chance for a Gae Bolg fight!

And is it bad that I'm kinda hoping for Taiga and Acruied to assume alter egoes and fight for justice?

Ah, Lancelot! I can sorta see Rickman as Lancelot.

Is Illya's Kiritsugu there, or will the Magus Killer have a chance at what could have been? Can you imagine Assassin attaching herself to Iri?

Anyway, great chapter!
shinigamichild chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
WOOOOOO! And now the main protagonists have been introduced together!I wonder how the other Shirous' interactions with Archer will play into this. Heck, now that Lancelot is a Saber now, how will Blue Saber deal with him?

At the very least, I cannot wait to see the Fate/stay night cast react to Kuro and Illya
Farmer Kyle chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Very nice! Though I'm having trouble following all the Masters, or rather guessing who they are. But I'll try anyway:

3 Shirou's

1 Kiritsugu

2 Miyu and Kuro

3 Matous(Shinji, Kariya, and Zouken)

1 Rani

1 Luvia

1 Bazett

1 Waver?

1 Tokiomi?

I'm gonna guess the other possible Master's are from Strange Fake, which I'm not familiar with. Still, can't wait to see where this goes!
DarkShiftRising chapter 1 . 5/26/2012

...and I'm not entirely certain if one of the Servants summoned WAS Lancelot, but yeah if he's in here too that completes the full list of the most epic Servants ever.

Taiga...and Arcueid...

Unless you somehow manage to unite Fate Prototype Gilgamesh, Fate Strange Fake Gilgamesh and Fate Stay Night Gilgamesh. BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU COULD CREATE A WORSE APOCALYPSE.
Chojomeka chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
We need more of this SCM! that and how many blood pack is Illya going to need just to get through this 'War'? I mean she's got Four onii-chans' and a pair of Magic girls one of whom is pretty much innocent fanservice incarnate...poor poor Illya.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Wow, this is big. No doubt very complicated. And containing something very original, Taiga, Master of Arcueid Brunestud. Well written, good details,very humorous. Keep up the good work!
Visionen im Spiegel chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow... this looks awesome!

Btw, I know that you had all of Fate series (including Tsukihime and Melty Blood) in there, such as FSN/FHA, F/EXTRA, F/Z, and especially Prisma Illya, Apocrypha and Strange Fake. But, just a small question: are there any chance that characters of Fate/Prototype might appear? just wondering (unless they might or already are or something, since in Fate/Prototype, the Grail War is also set in Shinjuku just like in Apocrypha).

Anyway, man, this is gonna be cool! I can't wait for what happen next! XD
Barricade chapter 1 . 5/21/2012

Oh hell. Oh HELL.

I've own Fate/Extra, and there's only one thing worse then her showing up and that's Shiki as Class Monster.

Of course if Reika & Jack show up, then things will get really nasty.
Chojomeka chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
...YES. that is all.
Rubel chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Interesting. Sorry not much to comment on so far. I'll keep watching to see what happens next though.
Sorakage Sama chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
You know, when I saw this, I was honestly curious as to where the heck this was going. But now that I read it, I don't really care. This looks like it might just become another SCM-Sama masterpiece. I can't even begin to guess who all the servants are. The only one I could guess was the Red saber from Fate/extra and the dual summon possibly being Fate and Nanoha. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Ja ne