Reviews for FATE: War of the Great Grail
shinigamichild chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I want more already! Gah, I can't wait to see how Illya and Kuro react to 3 Shirous! I'm guessing the one Miyu summoned was Lancelot as Saber...jeez, i'm coming up with blanks trying to guess who all the Servants are.

I wonder how Kiritsugu will react to Illya. Or if he'll meet Irisviel. Heck, I can't tell if this is gonna be crack! or a serious work based on your line-up.
Cyrus Majin chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I think it's kind of awesome that we have Fate/Extra Saber in this, but kind of disappointed that none of the Riders that have been mentioned is a certain infamous privateer.
Kreinster chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oh god the mind screw...

So, you bring in Sion, Arcueid and I am SURE I recognized Touko. Any Shiki-ness awaiting for us?

Waver again? Well now, that one's going to be interesting.

I THINK Bazette summoned Cu Chulainn.

Ilya summoning Fate and Nanoha? Oh god...

Sola appearing? Or maybe not.

Any chances of Kiritsugu getting in on the action?

Anyway, seems like another one of youк ingenious epics starting. Thank you and looking forward to more!
Lenkish chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Hey, what the h*ll is going on here? Why are there more than one Saber? And why are there a lot of Shirous? Why is that magical girl crap there? Explain, explain! Argh! This fic sucks for not copying the plot of the game/anime/whatever exactly!

Now that that is out of the way I just want to say that this story has me waiting anxiously for a continuation. The basic idea seems like so much crack, yet your approach is to treat it seriously. The result in this chapter was just fantastic. I cannot stress enough how much I loved this. I have a good idea of who most of the masters are, and a general sense of most of the servants.

I think my favorite part though was the very end, Taiga and Arc just seem made for each other, and the fact that I can't recall seeing them interact elsewhere is a travesty I'm glad you corrected. There is just so much frickin potential in this fic my mind is racing in circles thinking of all of the character interactions to come. I can just picture an Emiya/Einzburn family reunion; four shirous, Prisma Ilya and Irisviel, I'm assuming canon!zero Kiritsugu, Taiga, Sakura, Rinx2, Saber, Rider, and god knows how many more I missed. So much Fun. I really hope you continue this story, and thank you for sharing it with the intertubes!
RogueVector chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Lets see here...

Intelligent; my grades say otherwise.

Erudite; what the hell does that mean?

Good-looking; Pfffff... not going to even comment on that.

Good taste; I like to say I go well with soy sauce. Does that count?

Anyway... I like this :D, despite all odds saying that I would do otherwise; this is hilarious, though a little 'skinny'; its got the skeleton and the bones of a good start, but there's not enough substance just yet; each summoning needs more detail, for example.

Anywhoo, looking forward to the next chapter.
Zakath1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
You know, as one of the guys who rps over at Fate/Nuovo Guerra and as one of the people who updates that character list (thought I haven't done that in a couple of months _) it really made my day to see that one of my favorite authors actually knew about us XD.

I have a feeling I recognize most of the servants described here so I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this. Feel free to stop by the chatbox over on F/NG if you've got the time. We're always looking for more rpers or just people to talk to.
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3