Reviews for Harry's secret fetish
BBWulf chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
I really like this fic, if anyone has pickec it up, or you decide to continue it, please let me know.
Sumguy chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Lrn2Grammar
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Um, yeah...Good God you need to check your grammar and spelling. Get your beta and some scene breaks.
Obsessive Consumptive Reader chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
WHERE ARE YOUR SCENE BREAKS?!
firelordeg chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter please continue to update a.s.a.l.a.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
liked the chapter can't wait for the next.
god of all chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
firelordeg chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
thank you for sharing this fantastic story please continue to update as life allows
BabLe7 chapter 6 . 12/13/2012
not once in this entire story have I seen you spell 'bed' without turning it into 'bead'. -Sigh- For now, this is my last writing/spelling tip. I hope you use my tips well. Enjoy your writing, cause I know I like the results. Have fun.

-BabLe7
BabLe7 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I see this error so much I have to wonder how English teachers don't take the time to correct it... You keep using the word 'fallow' when the word you want is 'follow'.

Fallow: (adj.) - (of farmland) plowed and harrowed but left unsown for a period in order to restore its fertility as part of a crop rotation or to avoid surplus production.

Follow: (v. [trans.]) - 1. go or come after (a person or thing proceeding ahead); move or travel behind. 2. come after in time or order. 3. act according to (an instruction or precept). 4. pay close attention to (something). 5. practice (a trade or profession).

Yes, I know they sound and are spelled similarly. Please use this information to help improve your writing. It also keeps nitpickers like me (I apologize for being one) quiet XD. I enjoy your work, please keep up the good job.

-BabLe7
Lilinne chapter 6 . 12/4/2012
Oh pity! Please told me Susan is not going to be half acromantula?! That will be so scary...

Lilinne
the1chaos chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
I'll beta for you. Just send me a PM so we can work out some details.
alex301 chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
So he likes monster girls. Sweet! This is a good twist for this story.
Dericof Diname chapter 6 . 12/2/2012
I think, by this time, I can guest that Harry's fetish are female anthropomorphic magical creatures, or that have some magical creature blood or traits in her, or what Walburga Black would call "filthy half-breeds".
This is something that most pureblood community would find degrading, since Harry is soiling his blood by mixing it up with, what they may call, inappropriate witches.
I can see that Susan will become Spiderwoman (or more accurately, Acromantula Witch) and Harry's next girl, and I'm confident to bet that certain Veela blooded french girl will become part of the group.
Would you include a female centaur, a mermaid, a goblin girl, and a giantess as part of Harry's Harem?
iitrnr chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Ok, the premise is interesting enough, but there are a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes. You fic needs some serious editing.