Reviews for If Only I had Known
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 42 . 6/2
Well thanks, now I'm crying with the names of the babies, and how great they still get along.
It was beautiful! I will definitely read this again.
Thanks for writing and sharing.
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 34 . 6/2
Three rings ? That's ridiculously cute! I really like this chapter. The whole family gathering was very nice.
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 16 . 5/31
I'm just smiling like a fool with this chapter.
Thank you for writing and sharing.
Rufus98 chapter 42 . 5/24
Thank you for the adventure!
Rufus98 chapter 24 . 5/24
Chapter 24 there's something in my eye making it water
Rufus98 chapter 12 . 5/23
Posted before reading chapter 12.

You really love some slow-burn Rizzles, don't you? That is perfectly fine with me! I'm not much of a fan of angst-y slow-burn though, but you've written it in a very entertaining way that keeps me clicking the "Next" button :-)
wow wow wow. great story
You are a wonderful storyteller and I have enjoyed reading this amazing Rizzles fic! However, Jane is an idiot! Some of the decisions she makes concerning Maura is totally ridiculous. If you are madly in love with someone, lime she says she is, you want to marry them and eventually have children. Jane's reactions are over the top stupid. She drives me crazy, but just because I have that reaction towards her doesn't mean I don't love this incredibly written story. I just hope Jane gets her head out of her ass and grows the hell up. Pick out an engagement ring and ask the beautiful blonde to marry you...geez! :-)
Kayebashay chapter 21 . 2/27
Just finished chapter 21 and all I can say is someone needs to teach Angela how to respect other people's boundaries!
Liking your story so far! And I know it's a pretty late review, but just wanted to say, thanks for sharing! Glad there's more to read.

Only criticism I have is the little ooc stuff like Maura saying "hey" and "yeah" and "um". Idk. She's just always so poised. I like that Jane is more vocal (in her head anyway) bout her feelings for Maura. Most fics have her struggling a lot with it. Which is definitely in character and I enjoy those fics immensely. This is a nice change of pace though
Jlb1991 chapter 42 . 12/14/2015
Wow! I love the recap at the end, and hope you play out there life for them! Just wanted to say I have never read anything like this story, it was amazing! I'm blown away! You have made me so happy! Lol funniest thing to say a fox makes me so happy lol. but this story is one the the BEST rizzles fics I have read. Thank you so much! you are very talented. The story went exactly how I wonted it to go, without even knowing where it was going if that makes sense! :) it was great! I enjoyed reading it so much I couldn't put it down! Thanks again.
Guest chapter 42 . 12/14/2015
I have never read anything like this story, it was amazing! I'm blown away! You have made me so happy! Lol funniest thing to say a fox makes me so happy lol. but this story is one the the BEST rizzles fics I have read. Thank you so much! you are very talented. The story went exactly how I wonted it to go, without even knowing where it was going if that makes sense! :) it was great! I enjoyed reading it so much I couldn't put it down! Thanks again!
basicwriterstyle chapter 42 . 10/30/2015
It took me exactly 24 hours to finish this story, I had to finish it in a day and every chap always had me hooked for more! I swear it felt like an addiction I couldn't get off :P Thank you for the amazing story and ill be on the prowl for more of your amazing work!
imagelesssky chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
So after reading this chapter I just feel the need to go and drink until the sorrow is gone
BNC-3K chapter 42 . 9/30/2015
I came ack to read it - again. It is a lovely story and i like it everytime i read it!