Reviews for If Only I had Known
Guest chapter 39 . 11/29/2016
Jane is such an idiot! She promises Maura she will never lie to her again and she continues to lie. I don't think I could ever trust Jane...she's all the time keeping things from Maura. Jane drives me crazy!
Evie1205 chapter 42 . 9/23/2016
Great story, very well written. It had me on edge. What a roller coaster. Bumpy ride but it was worth it.
Evie1205 chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
I didn't about this site. I'm just catching up with these fabulous stories. This story made he laugh, cry and scream. It was beautifully written and I'm overwhelmed by how you created such a warm love story. I loved it.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/17/2016
AWESOME! THANKS SO MUCH! !
You are a great story teller.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/15/2016
I've had the pleasure of reading this beautiful story. Thank you. You are very talented person and this story touches me in so many ways. You captured everything about Jane and Maura. As I was reading, it felt so real. Continue writing because you are really damn good at it.
floatingbluebutterfly chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
This is good. You have a great start! I love it.
Calais lester chapter 16 . 8/30/2016
I'm on chapter 16 and this is my second story I've read of yours and when Jane kissed Maura I must say I screamed FINALLY in frond of my wife I'm a lesbians and I love this story so far and I know this is no longer your first story but even back when it was u were the shit girl I understand how hard it is to show love to others and not feel indifferent as well sometimes and always feel guarded sorry I read that in another story so thanks for being a sexy literary genius and you got Maura spot on most people aren't smart enough to convey Maura properlyyou did coodos
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 42 . 6/2/2016
Well thanks, now I'm crying with the names of the babies, and how great they still get along.
It was beautiful! I will definitely read this again.
Thanks for writing and sharing.
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 34 . 6/2/2016
Three rings ? That's ridiculously cute! I really like this chapter. The whole family gathering was very nice.
caffeinatedlanddetective chapter 16 . 5/31/2016
I'm just smiling like a fool with this chapter.
Thank you for writing and sharing.
Rufus98 chapter 42 . 5/24/2016
Thank you for the adventure!
Rufus98 chapter 24 . 5/24/2016
Chapter 24 there's something in my eye making it water
Rufus98 chapter 12 . 5/23/2016
Posted before reading chapter 12.

You really love some slow-burn Rizzles, don't you? That is perfectly fine with me! I'm not much of a fan of angst-y slow-burn though, but you've written it in a very entertaining way that keeps me clicking the "Next" button :-)
Guest chapter 42 . 3/21/2016
wow wow wow. great story
Guest chapter 37 . 3/20/2016
You are a wonderful storyteller and I have enjoyed reading this amazing Rizzles fic! However, Jane is an idiot! Some of the decisions she makes concerning Maura is totally ridiculous. If you are madly in love with someone, lime she says she is, you want to marry them and eventually have children. Jane's reactions are over the top stupid. She drives me crazy, but just because I have that reaction towards her doesn't mean I don't love this incredibly written story. I just hope Jane gets her head out of her ass and grows the hell up. Pick out an engagement ring and ask the beautiful blonde to marry you...geez! :-)