Reviews for If Only I had Known
lealover chapter 42 . 11/19/2017
Wow that was an epic love story, i thoroughly enjoy every chapter, thanks so much:-)
EnterpriseCaptain7 chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
I don’t know how I missed this one. I’m really glad I found it though. Absolutely Fantastic! Beautifully written! Loved how they had real life problems yet their love over came and they were stronger for it. Thanks for sharing this Wonderful story!
Rizzletastic chapter 29 . 9/4/2017
No need to assume Dean is unattractive. He 100% is
Rizzletastic chapter 21 . 9/4/2017
It's not really relevant to the story which is great and really enjoyable so far but I also have a tortoise called speedy and when I call it does recognise it's name and comes running.
Rizzletastic chapter 11 . 9/3/2017
I'm immediately thinking that Maura isn't asleep and has her Jane's declaration of love
Rizzletastic chapter 8 . 9/3/2017
You just know that Maura is going to turn up to the Robber with her new woman and this will just piss Jane off big time and she will either do or say something to Julia that will make her feelings for Maura obvious to everyone including Maura.
Jophilly chapter 42 . 6/23/2017
Absolutely wonderful story. I hated to see it end!
Guest 0815 chapter 42 . 6/9/2017
It is a pleasure every time again i read it. #Smile#
Guest chapter 34 . 6/8/2017
lol I love how everyone gives Jane a ring. Why don't they honk Maura will propose?
Guest chapter 39 . 11/29/2016
Jane is such an idiot! She promises Maura she will never lie to her again and she continues to lie. I don't think I could ever trust Jane...she's all the time keeping things from Maura. Jane drives me crazy!
Evie1205 chapter 42 . 9/23/2016
Great story, very well written. It had me on edge. What a roller coaster. Bumpy ride but it was worth it.
Evie1205 chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
I didn't about this site. I'm just catching up with these fabulous stories. This story made he laugh, cry and scream. It was beautifully written and I'm overwhelmed by how you created such a warm love story. I loved it.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/17/2016
AWESOME! THANKS SO MUCH! !
You are a great story teller.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/15/2016
I've had the pleasure of reading this beautiful story. Thank you. You are very talented person and this story touches me in so many ways. You captured everything about Jane and Maura. As I was reading, it felt so real. Continue writing because you are really damn good at it.
floatingbluebutterfly chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
This is good. You have a great start! I love it.