Reviews for The Xavier Pact
Hare and Heron chapter 2 . 11/15/2015
2012?! Dude, please no! Don't leave me hanging! Gosh, there are so many interesting things about this story, and it's only on its second chapter! More over, dropping the story right on that cliff hanger would be just plain cruel...

Thanks for writing, and hoping to hear something from you soon, too!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
Will this ever be finished?
SunGlassed chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
i love this story! please update!
abhorsen3 chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
I really enjoy your style of writing, you have a nice way of telling a story. I'm absolutely loving this story and I can't wait to find out what is going to happen in the next chapter!
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
This is an amazing plot! Such a cool idea and story line! The ending of this chapter scares me though! What will shaw do if he has control of Erik?! :( :(

Haven't read such a good story in a long time! Great characterisation, great lemons great plot :)

Hope you update soon!
Hells
Kei-Baby chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
So cool someone besides me has actually read the Bartimaeus Trilogy! Loving the story so far, It was funny because I didn't read your disclaimer, I just skipped to the story! Anyways I was like hmmm this sounds familiar! Lolz, Great story!
princess-oro chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
So so good! It's very unnerving seeing a Charles that kills people and wow really gory scene. Oh noooo Raven what have you done? So Shaw murdered Raven's dad for his magic rituals, Charles did something with Kitty, Raven's pissed off with magicians in general and sends back Erik, Erik's summoned by Shaw ok did I miss anything? Wow you really have to update this you can't just leave us hanging! But seriously great job with this story!
talon81 chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
holy shit! I love this story! I just found it. You have to write more, please please please! I have to find out what happens next! please don't let this wonderful story die! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
I really want to know what happened, this is just heart breaking if you left it as it is!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I want more of this
Summer Memory chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Love this fic, who could possibly not love possesive!Demon!Erik? And Charles being very, very adorable with some streak of evil underneath is just practically irresistible
It's been a while since your last update on this story, so please tell me you haven't abandoned this, I really crave for the continuation, and I believe it will be EPIC :D
Please continue, I'll be waiting for the next chapter :)
Artemis chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
oh my gosh. You can't leave it as it is! I want more! Please, pretty pretty please?
Artemis chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I think this just destroyed my childhood. I can never think of Bartimaeus and Nathaniel again. Anyways, I really like this, the book is a bit murky to me but I still do remember the fine points, I do have trouble with Kitty (second book I think) since I never liked the girl. Dark Charles is fantastic, not to mention very very scary.
A Little Lost 1 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Great!
Alfirin-Lover chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Why you no update this? It's awesome!