Reviews for Twisting Expectations
Elisablackcat chapter 5 . 4/3
heh interesting
Aurora Marie Williams chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
I'm anxious to see where the story will go from here! Thank you for updating! Try to update soon. Amazing writing as always. I haven't updated my story for almost a year and a half, and I've tried to write rough drafts, six to be exact, and I've scrapped them all. Update soon!
Funnybombninja chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
NI ce
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
More! Please! Your amazing!
sammansonrepilica chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
Oooh la la looks like a date... Well kind of
sammansonrepilica chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
Another great chapter
sammansonrepilica chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Great chapter once again
jabari chapter 5 . 3/13/2014
please continue
sammansonrepilica chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
Another great chapter though I have a question is Danny actually related to vlad? either or great chapter
sammansonrepilica chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Great first chapter you have my attention
blackwood108 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Awesome another danny masters story. :) I'm impressed
Guest chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Update please
Sorry I Just Did chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Hiii there! I was surprised to see an update for this story and eve more surprised to see that I remembered it. Guess it made that much of an impression on me the first time ;)

I do enjoy the story though Danny acts like he owns her and is acting like a grade A wife beater minus, the occasional spouts of gentlemanly behavior to cover it up. I want to say I sympathize with him and his secret and whatnot but I can't :( He's forecfully dragging her places in an iron tight grip, which in some cases would leave bruises, he laughs at her and makes fun of her when he knows she doesnt like it, its quite some aggressive behaviour. I'm anxious to see how this plays out and blossoms into romance.

(The scene in the market and cafe was cute thoughhhhh ahh)
MushuFireLorde chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
ooooh I just love love love this story! its soo good! Danny is evil with a capital E! and poor sam, her fiancé is just dragging her around
DannySamLover20 chapter 5 . 3/9/2014