Reviews for CONTINUUM Common Ground
Guest chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
Good Chapter! I hope to see a new chapter soon...
justjoe chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
Not much to comment on. A needed transitional chapter to advance the plot. Thanks for the new chapter.
romanhellhound chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
Wonder what the deal is with Carter, O'Brian, and Harkins
justjoe chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
Not much to say besides I think that you are still going in an interesting direction. John Henry seems to be a little under used at this point though. I would have expected him to have extensive knowledge of FBI activities at this point. Maybe I've missed something, but as you've said, it's still early. Keep up the good work.
TheWizardofOzbourne chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
Story is really beginning to gear up I see.

The plot is good I must admit...
Guest chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
Good chapter!
justjoe chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
Nice job. I continue to enjoy seeing Edison as an active team member. I also like what you are doing with the FBI. Very enjoyable.
TheWizardofOzbourne chapter 11 . 10/12/2012
CLIFF HANGER! Carter is back!

Nice twist, I like it.
rnbm chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Another good chapter. I can feel the suspense starting to build in the story. Looking forward to next chapter.
justjoe chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
I'm continuing to enjoy your plot development. It's a cool story. Don't mistake my comments. There is nothing wrong with a plot driven story. With that understanding, I'm good.
TheWizardofOzbourne chapter 10 . 9/27/2012
I liked it, but I would like to see more John and Cameron interaction, even if its just normal banter.

Other than that, good plot so far.
wsm021 chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
"I want you to call your supervisor and tell him to call his supervisor. And then have him call his supervisor. Basically just keep going up the ladder until someone hits their head against the ceiling. Then I'd like to talk to that person. Sooner would be better," The receptionist stared back at him for a moment, then blinked. She quickly grabbed her phone and started dialing. "Good girl," - way to be a badass! I would have been shitting bricks that poor receptionist
eitam chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Good chapter. There are many little touches in your dialogue and description of the thinking process of characters that make it all come alive.

Hmm, I see that some reviewers complain about the lack of "character development". It's true that there are no long deeply meditative chapters; and well, John and Cameron haven't kissed, Sarah hasn't tried to burn Cameron, Savannah and Ellison are not hating Weaver, so yeah, obviously no character development. Personally I remember an episode of Season 2 where Cameron tried to kill John, tortured Sarah, confessed her love to John, and John drew a gun on his family to save her. Then in the next episode it was routine as usual, as if nothing had happened. I let you decide whether or not this was proper character development, but in my opinion your story is simply progressing at the same pace as the show, which is just fine by me. Please continue!
rnbm chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
Good Chapter as it is providing some good background information on the companies and people involved. Can't wait for the Connors to get into the action...
justjoe chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Some general comments. I just reread the story and have to agree with one of the other reviews. Character development is weak. For example, John doesn't seem the least bit changed from his future trip. Cameron hadn't asked John why he jumped. Given her protective nature, it would have been nice to see her challenge Weaver on taking him. John's relationship with Sarah hasn't changed at all from BtR. That's hard to believe. He should have whole new level of respect and admiration for her.

I suggest that you update this chapter stating that this is a plot driven story, not character driven. Even then, a little more character development is needed.