Reviews for Pure Bloodlust
Kaore Krey chapter 14 . 8/20/2017
Hello,

Mh so... How to begin with ?
I really enjoyed this story and I must say I was a bit afraid of this end... In the end of which you said it's to be continued but the story is classified as complete so I guess it's not going to be continued.
Excuse-me if my english sounds odd, this is not my native and I am trying my best to write this comment.
Anyway, I enjoyed the way you played Vergil and Eila was most of the time getting on my nerves but I really love the way she ended so deeply in love with Vergil. He deserves someone like that. Someone who can see through his pain, his tourments and how much he can be a good man even if he crave for power.
I am sorry I have not much to add to this comment, I have read your story in a few day and I don't remember everything because, meh, it's life and memories and all these things that made that you can't remember everything.
Anyway, I hope, one day, you'll write the end you were thinking about when you were saying that it was to be continued.
The best for you,
Regards,
Kaoré Krey
silverrrkitty chapter 14 . 8/23/2015
Amazing I loved it!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
This fanfic is awesomeeeee im lobing it, by far the best vergil fic ever...i love the sex and story, this is what i have been looking for for so lomg..i love it to piecesssssss

Keep writing eh!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Seriously, this was awesome. I have never read something so riveting. When I knew Vergil was meeting the end, my heart pounded with the knowledge. The ending almost made me cry. You did an excellent job of Vergil's character. Really superb work
Zombie-nation chapter 14 . 5/31/2014
Omg I loved this ending, it was so sad! Loved the fact that dante slicked back his hair!
kid23jk7 chapter 14 . 2/20/2014
i liked it. it was great!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/9/2013
You made me cry! Ima read sequel now... And possibly cry again.
DementoFantasy chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
...you made me cry...I MUST READ THE SEQUEL
MusicOfMyMind chapter 14 . 2/18/2013
lmao that's so funny! that last part made me laugh so hard! I can never imagine Dante putting a serious face
Debby chapter 14 . 10/24/2012
OMG just when it was getting really good. Hope you are planning on continuing this story because i'm hooked and cant wait to see what happens
Grell The Leper chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
This was absolutely amazing, but bloody hell that was the saddest ending ever :( please write a sequel soon though
Antiqua-hime17 chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
Damn thats painful,and this was a really good Dante fixing his hair that seems just wrong
Nopenope chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
Hello!

I just found your story and I gotta say I'm positively surprised. Eila is an adorable girl, with lots of emotions. I think that is why I like her, unlike most nowadays heroines she's open about her fears,she cries and don't behave like an alpha female. And holy shite, a story with a girl being a virgin? Wow, that is definitely a rare sign nowadays. Vergil is just like Vergil, at least in earlier chapters. Good work and I wish you all the best.
Dark Creed chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
wow...I don't think I ever laughed so bloody hard in my entire life, amazing work truly!XD
Dark Creed chapter 14 . 6/25/2012
AHHH! I'm crying like a baby! beautiful story, please continue!XD