Reviews for Red Riding Hood
RosaLynn644 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
how interesting. please continue the story it is very interesting.
jenefaner chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
im interested and look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
THIS IS AWSOME KEEP WRIGHTING !

So many Q ?
rose013 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This was a really great story. The way you wrote your synopsis was awesome. It really brought me into the story. Well written. Loved it!
TransientBANG chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I like this concept of innocence being lost-men being kept a secret. Sort of reminds me of the The Village. Have you seen that film?

I am intrigued! Looking forward to your next chapter. :)
Kinthinia chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I can't wait to read more and I love how men are being portrayed as evil. Because usually it's the women as they're seductresses and everything... But it will be interesting to see where you go with this.

Also, I get the distinct feeling that currently of the seven deadly sins, Vanity would be the one to take Valerie.

One teeny tiny clarification I'd love to see, is when you time skip state the new age of Valerie. I suppose you state in a non-obvious way but for me until just now did I realize that the ten year mark reveals her age. I'd almost rather it bluntly put, but it's your choice. The answer is there, I just didn't look hard enough XD

Sometimes reviews on stories attract readers :)

(I noticed you like Skip Beat as well... I can't wait to see what you might write for that! And... I wonder, do you know anything about Ouran High School Host Club? (because I figure I have a better shot at you knowing that than much about Supernatural hehehe))