Reviews for Krystal's Dream Life
LittleGee chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
This is a really great story, and I'd love to read more. Update soon pleeeaassee! :)
Ryan1441 chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
I apologize for my earlier comment about you letting Kristen die. I really like this story from the beginning, but I must tell you, Dream warriors was the perfect nightmare sequel, while Dream master was horrible. I hated the recast for Kristen, I hated her mother for letting her daughter die, I hated how Kruger was nothing but a comical portrayal. I hated everything about Dream master, Kristen should have been the dream master, not alice.

I still like the story from the start to end of Dream Warriors, it's pretty good. Hopefully it's Krystal who is the dream master, not alice.
Anon chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
I hate The Dream master, love Dream Warriors, I hate freddy for killing Kristen. She was my favorite, why didn't you let Kristen live?!
oblivion64 chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
.Gawd. AMAZING! A typer at It's best! I rate it ! Keep it up, take your time!
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
XD LOLOL BLOODY RIGHT SOME WOULD JUMP FREDDY! XD LOLOL IM ONE OF THEM!
Godzillafan64 chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
Yay you updated this latest chapter was good kept it coming.
essicaohnsonX chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
Thanks for updating! And the chapt
tomieharley chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
Well, I'm glad Jessie is going to stick it out and help
the others fight Freddy. I hope you'll show more of the
kids' personalities and abilities in Krystal and/or Alice
than they did in the fourth movie. I think they could
have done more in the movie than they actually did. So
have some funny with that, even though you've got to start
to choose who will live and who will die now?

I think my only real complaint is (if I read correctly)
that Jessie and Krystal got mixed up about having Kristen's
power. Jessie woke up and said she found Jennifer, which
means she would have Kristen's power. Then, Krystal went
into Kristen's dream, which should be impossible for her.
So...I don't know if I'm wrong about that or not?
Anyway, can't wait for the next update!
Ninja Kitty 101 chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
More please!
oblivion64 chapter 9 . 7/9/2012
:O AMAZIN! The suspense is killing me! And, I have a tip for what happened. Krystal saw Jessie being dragged into a pool of blood. 10 seconds later, a fountain of blood erupts, which is the signal that Jessie is dead. Poor Jessie! Did you like my idea? use it if you want!
tomieharley chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
You know, I never understood why they didn't burn his
house down in the fourth movie? I mean, they were the
-re so why not? I really think it is another source of
power for Freddy. Just like in The Grudge. The original,
not the remake. I could have taken on that hag from the
remake! Sorry, I just really hated the remake.

Anyway, I'm glad Joey is alive! Yea! Kristen's screwed
though. Rick should break in and karate kick her mom
out the window! LOL I hated her sooo much in the mov-
ies. Poor Jessie...Although, I still don't know why she is in the story anyway. I mean, I understand the being in the coma because of the car accident, but she doesn't add anything to the story, except to reminde Krystal of her other life. Anyway, still loving the story. Update soon!
Godzillafan64 chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
Yay you updated cookies for everyone. Anyone i think the twists are going good can't wait untill the next chapter
Darkness Takes Over chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
I am glad you are putting your own twist on this. It would be interesting to see Freddy get the upper hand on Krystal (seriously harm her or kill her) seeing as she wouldnt have any idea of what was going to happen as she hasnt seen the next movie. Keep writing Freddy dark.
tomieharley chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
Dum dum dunnn...Suspense. Love it! Glad you're back. You mentioned Jesse. Yay! No one ever mentions him, and I don't know why? It was a good movie. Anyway, it'll be interesting to see how you merge your story with The Dream Master movie. I don't think Joey is going to make it. What about Jennifer? Did she pass away or what? I'll be looking forward to your next update.
Godzillafan64 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Yay you updated this story it was a good chapter and good for starting the dream master side