Reviews for Mothers
trent chapter 1 . 2/8
Awesome story could you do one about the queen from avp that would be awesome,about the eggsack either one works in AVP it was forced on her used to spawn children who for thousands of years sole purpose was to die, it was used to make her a prisoner making her discarding of it very understandable. Great story anyhow that last line sealed it
duane.epps.9 chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Wow. Absolutely. Wow. That last line. That last goddamn line, man. Game over.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Fantastic. ..
99godzilla195 chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
this... is...amazing...! WRITE MORE PLZEPLZE
MoonlitSorrows chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Wow. This story was really interesting to read. It's definitely a new perspective.
MaiWishes chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Omg that was incredible, i just love it. The explainations from Her POV are prefect. I wanted to fav it after the first chapter. I felt sorry for the queen too when she fell into space :(
Powered by Steam chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Oh my god this is AMAZING! It definitelyakes you think about what the Xenomorph queen is thinking when she calls off her guards, and the end line is cleverly done! A great and well written fanfiction!
Wolfinson chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Wow... just... I am at a loss for words, unsure where to start or if there is even a start. I thoroughly enjoyed this perspective piece.
elliott ashes chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
An interesting and effective way to end the piece. Disturbing and memorable.
elliott ashes chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Very powerful writing. The descriptions in this story are incredibly effective, and the emotion very absorbing. I agree with your interpretation of the egg sac that you mention in your author's note, too. It makes much more sense than the alternative in Aliens Vs Predator and makes for a much more compelling story.
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Wow, a very interesting idea for a story and very well-written. The point of view is very effective, and your descriptions are vivid and take me right into the story. The last line of the chapter especially leaves me in anticipation. I can't wait to read more.
Zenevieve-Son chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Great story. Best piece I've read so far. The way you ended it was cunning.
Anatomical-Heart chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
After the ScyFy marathon of Alien movies (even though I've seen them around thirty times...) I decided to see if has anything good... I am definitely impressed! This is amazingly written! And to write it on a smartphone takes more patience and drive than I have. 10/10!
That nerd next Door chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
very interesting story, I felt sympathetic for the queen in a way
Golden Gecko chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
This is a review over the whole story, not just the one chapter.

This story has some of the best grammer and spelling I have seen on FF in awhile. Even with spell check and grammer checks it is still hard to catch every mistake but I don't think I saw not one period out of place.

The only real complaint I have is that this story was kind of boring to me. Very well written but just okay. But I only attribute that to being a guy. I think this is a story for women who love the Alien series. I think they will absoultly love this story. Everything in here sounded so personel and deep.

In the end, I must really applaud you for getting in the mindset of the Queen. Like I said, I'm a guy and this story was kind of bland to me but that still doesn't mean that I don't know that women, and most of all mothers, will throughly enjoy this story!