Reviews for Mothers
Ripleyfan chapter 3 . 8/11
I love your story. The qween's point of view is lovely, I have pain for her, alone, in the cold space where no one can hear you scream, without the children she fought for ! It's sad, I'm going to cry !
Darthdeadpool chapter 3 . 3/1
Okay first off like the last sentence that is a very nice touch and I to do agree about the birthing sac it is more then just some baggage that can be tossed aside to pursue a enemy it a part that was never truly meant to be separated. Any way this story does seem to fit almost perfect with then movie but from the queen zeno perspective. So thank for a very I lightening story if not a good one
trent chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Awesome story could you do one about the queen from avp that would be awesome,about the eggsack either one works in AVP it was forced on her used to spawn children who for thousands of years sole purpose was to die, it was used to make her a prisoner making her discarding of it very understandable. Great story anyhow that last line sealed it
duane.epps.9 chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
Wow. Absolutely. Wow. That last line. That last goddamn line, man. Game over.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 3 . 8/21/2014
Fantastic. ..
PraetorianAlpha chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
this... is...amazing...! WRITE MORE PLZEPLZE
MoonlitSorrows chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
Wow. This story was really interesting to read. It's definitely a new perspective.
MaiWishes chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Omg that was incredible, i just love it. The explainations from Her POV are prefect. I wanted to fav it after the first chapter. I felt sorry for the queen too when she fell into space :(
Powered by Steam chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Oh my god this is AMAZING! It definitelyakes you think about what the Xenomorph queen is thinking when she calls off her guards, and the end line is cleverly done! A great and well written fanfiction!
Wolfinson chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Wow... just... I am at a loss for words, unsure where to start or if there is even a start. I thoroughly enjoyed this perspective piece.
elliott ashes chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
An interesting and effective way to end the piece. Disturbing and memorable.
elliott ashes chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Very powerful writing. The descriptions in this story are incredibly effective, and the emotion very absorbing. I agree with your interpretation of the egg sac that you mention in your author's note, too. It makes much more sense than the alternative in Aliens Vs Predator and makes for a much more compelling story.
elliott ashes chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Wow, a very interesting idea for a story and very well-written. The point of view is very effective, and your descriptions are vivid and take me right into the story. The last line of the chapter especially leaves me in anticipation. I can't wait to read more.
Zenevieve-Son chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
Great story. Best piece I've read so far. The way you ended it was cunning.
Anatomical-Heart chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
After the ScyFy marathon of Alien movies (even though I've seen them around thirty times...) I decided to see if has anything good... I am definitely impressed! This is amazingly written! And to write it on a smartphone takes more patience and drive than I have. 10/10!