Reviews for When Life Gets Hard
TheStreakLives chapter 2 . 8/16
Just saying calling your story a peice of crap and not revising it definitely turns people off this story. Might wanna fix that.
dragon fier 20 chapter 35 . 7/19
I sincerely hope that even though it may not be the most structured story, its still amazing and I really truly loved it. Its not as bad as you would assume. .
Ginny Weasly chapter 24 . 6/19
Harry and ginny chapter 23 . 6/19
O.k I like it
Voldamort chapter 9 . 6/19
Sad so can I kill Harry now

Type your review for the chapter here...
Sadface chapter 1 . 4/13
Oh. Please don't say you suck. I am disappointed in my writing to sometimes. But even though you could use some work on it. It doesn't mean it sucks. I quite like it.
I am a actor from the films, sounds rather good to me :)
Dannie for Jesus chapter 23 . 10/24/2015
I want Harry to be with Hermione
Taylor1991 chapter 35 . 9/19/2015
I love the way you portrayed Remus. James and Lily would be proud of how he's taking care of Harry. I hope that Sirius is acquitted that way no one can ever take Harry away from Remus with Sirius their to co-father Harry.

Hope you update the sequel!
breader chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
You shouldn't put yourself down for this - I loved every second. You need to understand that you are a very talented writer, believe in yourself :)
llTheBloodSuckingVampirell chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
This is very hard for me to read, because my cousin had the same illness when she was in kindergarden, and she was cured two - three years after that. She was bullied by the boys because she had short hair like a boy, and they called her 'a boy who likes wearing girls clothing'. She would tell me that whenever I was at her house or she was at mine.