Reviews for When Life Gets Hard
llTheBloodSuckingVampirell chapter 5 . 7/29
This is very hard for me to read, because my cousin had the same illness when she was in kindergarden, and she was cured two - three years after that. She was bullied by the boys because she had short hair like a boy, and they called her 'a boy who likes wearing girls clothing'. She would tell me that whenever I was at her house or she was at mine.
Hey this is not a suckish piece of work. And this is coming from someone who has read my immortal, so I know what suckish work isI really like it and I know a lot of other people will too.
Alex chapter 4 . 6/28
You really shouldn't refer to Lupin as a werewolf because this is from Harry's POV and Harry wouldn't think of him as a werewolf
Alex chapter 2 . 6/28
Ahh, now sloppiness becomes apparent, still, if the story stays good I'll read more
Alex chapter 1 . 6/28
Well, I don't see anything wrong with it yet, so I'll wait to see if the sloppiness is too painful
Really good
A Most Avid Reader chapter 18 . 5/12
I think Remus is being a bit of a hypocrite in this chapter after laughing with harry over his fathers pranks he shouldn't be surprised when Harry pulls one. Why would he think it's wrong after an adult he admires has been regaling him with tales of mischief.
Taylor1991 chapter 19 . 5/8
you said we'd find out who the match is...guess I'll have to keep reading if I want to know eh.

thanks for sharing :)
Taylor1991 chapter 18 . 5/8
whose the match?

lamo, nice prank, ironic that remus has to be the one to lecture them, since he pranked tuns of people when he was their age. was a tad immature though, he's right, someone could've gotten hurt.
Taylor1991 chapter 17 . 5/8
if someone happens to be a match, they need tom be told that the extraction process is very painful.

malfoy is a jerk
Taylor1991 chapter 16 . 5/8
... the good news was very good! And the bad news was equally as bad! His relatives would provide the best chance for a match, siblings are prefered, but obviously that's not an option. If Petunia or Dudley are a match, will the transplant make him a squib? Or is someone in the wizarding world going to be an okay match?

Plz update whenever you can.
Taylor1991 chapter 15 . 5/8
lol Neville chucking his pillow into the fireplace was a nice touch.

poor ron :(

You made a wise choice, it would be almost cruel for remus to spank him while he's feeling so ill.

how did he find out about professor snape?
Taylor1991 chapter 14 . 5/8
Loved it!

Yay, Albus is on board for the guardianship.

That house sounds nice. Can't wait to see it.

Liked the loopeholes in the law.

Oopse, Ron and Harry got caught. Number one for rule breakers, don't get caught!

Perhaps he'll lecture him and make him write an essay about why his actions were wrong...is this fic going to have CP? Don't see Remus as the type of parent to do that, but I could be wrong, after all, this is your story.

Are the horcruxes going to play a part in the sixth and seventh years? Of course, that'll require you UPDATING the fourth year fic! Please don't abandon this! To many cancer fics get abandoned, I hope that you're just taking a long time to update. Started my rewrite of my cancer fic. Decided that it's better to rewrite than abandon it.
Taylor1991 chapter 13 . 5/4
Loved the funny bits!

I knew that Harry's streak of not throwing up was to good to last.

Yay, Remus knows. He'll never have to go back their!

Plz update the sequel.
Taylor1991 chapter 12 . 5/1
Harry really does seem to get emotional a lot for his age; perhaps it's due to the Dursley's mal-treatment of him.

Poor Harry, he has a right to cry in this chapter out of fear of the Dursleys finding out.

Malfoy's an idiot.

Yay! Remus, Ron and Hermione were their for him and he didn't throw up. Did it have something to do with the potions being administered through an IV?

Please start writing again.