Reviews for Slytherin to my Chamber of Secrets
LalalaSpacingInPandaLand chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
More please!
Thegirlfromtumblr chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
It was absolutely amazing! So amazing that I've already finished it. Don't put yourself down, I can promise you that you have a talent. And you should use it. The only way to improve it is editing some of your spellings. That's it. The way that it's set out and written it perfect.

Well done!
XxJakeySnakeyxX chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
I loved it. Cm you please do more chapters please. If you do I will love you forever.
Obsessed362 chapter 10 . 6/12/2012
There is certainly a lot more that you could write if you wanted to. I would enjoy it.
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
awww, theyre so cute! :3
A Smouldering Soul chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
great chap
A Smouldering Soul chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
Interesting so far
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
I really like your story. as for the no beta why dont you get a friend in RL to look it over for mistakes? my friends all trust me when they need it, i am like a grammar nazi when it comes to real writing, not chats and reviews. :) i cant volunteer because i have a lot to do with other stories i am beta'ing.
bvcsalvatore chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Uuurghh harry ! If you wasnt so stupid you wouldnt have wanked! It would be dracos hand or mouth or at least a kiss for you to wank over instead of your imagination!

Oh dear auutthor, keep writing it!
bvcsalvatore chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
Harry potter what the fuck is wrong with you? Fuck!

Im gonna have to kill you anyway!
bvcsalvatore chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Potter have to show up or i wll personally kill him!
bvcsalvatore chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Yay they botth are checking each otther!

Going to the next chap..
bvcsalvatore chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Hmmm harry checking dracos arse... thats very good!

I have to let you know that i just love the name of this fiction!

And i hope that this love potion dont give harry any ideas.. it should be a lust one!
bvcsalvatore chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Harry already wants to get into dracos pants!

me like it! Hahahaha