Reviews for Ilk
PeaceHeather chapter 10 . 3/14
I love it when fics break new ground, philosophy-wise I guys you could say. I mean, I'd never considered that there would be other such beings as Loki who made Midgard their home, but as soon as you mentioned it I went, "Of course! Of course there would be, and of course they'd be furious at this cocky little shit." Brilliant.
PeaceHeather chapter 7 . 3/13
Your author's notes confirmed what I'd suspected: I had been going to connect with, "Shades of Terry Pratchett. And by 'shades' I meant whole canvases and murals." Another story around here somewhere included a reference to Aziraphale, but as I've read close to a hundred fics in maybe two months please don't ask me to remember the title or author.

You are divine and I love you.
PeaceHeather chapter 5 . 3/13
I love your phrasing. I forgot to mention that in the previous chapter. "Stoned as a gravel driveway and half as cognizant" had me almost embarrass myself in public, I was laughing so hard. I really hope Loki doesn't go and smash his wrist with Mjolnir.
PeaceHeather chapter 4 . 3/13
I totally called it that she was going to be Navaar in disguise. She seems to be working on commission for both Odin and Thanos.
I can't even tell you how excited I was to discover this had updated.

I normally like to make my reviews wordy and full of lavish compliments, which, I absolutely extend to you as well, however, the praise I have for this fic is entirely summed up in that this work is far, far beyond normal caliber. I hope you know just how talented of a writer you are, as anyone who has had the pleasure of reading your fic can attest to.
This is hands down the BEST frostiron fic I have ever read. (I will restate that it is one of my favourite works of fiction, period, let alone fan fiction, let alone frostiron.)
It is quite literally miles beyond anything I have ever seen.

Your characterization is spot on and you weave your words like a silk tapestry. I can hear every word that comes out of everyones mouth with ease, and the world building you have done is remarkable.

Regardless of whether you finish this fan fiction, please never stop writing.
You are beyond gifted, beyond talented.

You are a master wordsmith.
GreenLoki chapter 13 . 1/7
I'm absolutely thrilled that you have finally updated this story! You have no idea how utterly thrilled I was days ago when I saw that you updated! Sorry it took me so long to review - I wanted to re-read the others chapters first. This story is certainly one of those that you can read over and over and over and over again and not at all get tired of. It's just brilliant and I'm so excited to see what happens next. I love your use of mythology and how you're just taking the direction of the story. It's all so interesting and incredibly brilliant and I cannot wait to see what's going to happen next. I hate having to wait so long, but I do understand that you have other things going on in your life. I'm definitely sticking with this story, though, so you can definitely expect me to leave a review the next time you update.
Never giving up on this awesome story :D
Kalavel Loki chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
ooooh, Tony, you little intelligent shit. Maybe you're a PR nightmare, but you really know how spur peeople.
Thanks for submit thi chapter 3. ar least now i have a chritmas gif 3
sianypie chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
I must admit that I don't really post reviews here very often anymore but I am going to make an effort for this!

A long long time ago I was browsing for some new fics to read and Ilk popped up as a newly posted story. I gave it a go and was fairly quickly hooked from the first chapter. It was the Terry Pratchett like comments here and there (and then you don't got no legs sticks out!) that made me laugh. Fast forward a bit and I had just assumed that Ilk was dead and buried. What a nice Christmas present to see a new chapter posted! And an actual chapter instead of a message from the author about how they are sorry for the wait, something is coming soon, they haven't forgotten etc etc as I have seen a couple of times before.

This chapter didn't disappoint either. A nice bit of backstory exploration, some progress and (dammit) a little bit of suspense right at the end. You have a great hold on the characters, they are all believable and the things they say don't seem out of character either. Basically, this is one of my favourite fics to read and then re read! Ok so I am not a fan of the frostiron stuff so I just skip those bits out. I'm still getting a well written story about a misplaced soul who seems to want to put things right. Is Loki actually wanting to help out Asguard or is his quest more of a selfish act first of all? I kind of hope it's a bit of both!

It's great to hear that you do intend to finish this but I also hope you get your own stuff sorted out too. Looking forward to the next chapter!
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
This chapter was awesome!
Blissfulnightmare's True Form chapter 13 . 12/25/2013
So much to say over everything you've written in this one chapter... but without a doubt, I loved it. :) I am always happy to find you keep these people in character, and am just delighted in the tales of the fae (fey? However you want to spell it) that you weave in here. It reminds me of certain childhood stories and movies I would come across as a child that would fill me with wonder. My favorite movie being "Behind the Waterfall". Keep up the good work! Unfortunately, I'll likely be unable to read the rest of your updates for quite some while as I'll be undergoing a journey that will likely seclude me from the usage of modern commodities. Just don't think I'll be giving up on you! :)
Cooptown chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
I was super stoked to see an update for this fic waiting for me in my inbox. C: thanks. It was as enjoyable as expected. Waiting patiently for your next update
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Nice!
o0PORCELAINBLUSH0o chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Heeeeeeyyyy... so I was wondering - and I'm not trying to be pushy here - are you going to continue with this story? Cuz it would reaaaally suck if you didn't. Come on howitzer of the sparkly variety...we're all friends here right?
WatercolourRainbows chapter 12 . 8/9/2013
so should i just give up all hope of this being updated or