Reviews for Bardock: The Untold Story
tarrangar chapter 5 . 7/8
You are seriously nerfing Krillin, sure he's not at Super-Saiyan level, but post-Buu saga he's probably at least half as Strong as Frieza's final form, Bardock should need to transform to defeat him.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2018
Now I see where goku git it from
Kamari chapter 5 . 3/2/2018
Not how it happened
Kamari chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
That was so cool I'm just saying no no I'm super saiyan
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2015
very good my friend
AbsoluteDestruction chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Krillin would be several times stronger than the last dead saiyan he encountered, and has no reason to assume Bardock is a super saiyan. Just Saying.
As a matter of fact, Krillin is THE strongest human being to ever live. He'd be able to at least harm Bardock
(who's base power level is technically much lower than Krillin's)
ShinyShiza chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
Yay! A touching end! I just wish it could be a real movie! Bardock died... but it was still an incredible end to an incredible fic!
CMR Rosa chapter 13 . 10/19/2012
A great ending to great story, I admit I was hoping for more Goku and Bardock interaction and to learn more of Bardock past like his role in the Saiyan-Tuffle war but you ended the story nicely.
Aleaster chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Great story! Itd read better if you put quotation marks instead of apostrophes for dialogue, but overall very good!
ShinyShiza chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
Great job! SO SUSPENSFUL!
Hanako Scars chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Really enjoying this. Very well written, can't wait to see more.
ShinyShiza chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
YES! This is excellent! I can't wait for the next one!
Mago-Emplumado chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Great story I really love it :D
SchalaSonII chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Great chapter, I love how this is working out. I do have a few questions though, is Bulma going to figure out a permanent cure, or are the Z-Fighters who haven't been injected with the virus go in and steal the antidote? And just keep it up, I really want to see some action in store soon, though.
Trich chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
good chapter again, thank u for the fast update. keep up the good work )