Reviews for Black Petals
TheRaven chapter 30 . 7/22/2014
I can go to heaven and hell and back 1,000,000,000 times, and still not find the right words to describe this story. A true work of art my friend. Thank you for writing this and please write many more like this too. I applaud you. Job...well done
UltraSpaceVoid chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
With the statement you made at the end of chapter 12, I completely agree with you. I too find it stupid when Sonic is 'bashed on' by other characters just because he tells Amy he doesn't like her whether he does it nicely or not. Great work with this especially with chapters 1, 2 and 12.
Tt chapter 20 . 6/21/2013
Nice
Tracee chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
I really like it keep up the fantastic work
RavenTheWolf chapter 13 . 3/5/2013
You see... Sonic is that a fighter not a lover,can't right now kind of guy. Amy is that happy-go-lucky,marry me or I kill you kind of girl. Shadow is that keepy-to-selfy,quiet, trustworthy, Disrespect-me-and-I'll-Kill you kind of guy...
Anairakthehealf chapter 23 . 1/6/2013
Ha poor Amy every time she and Shadow r about to kiss BAM somthing happens
ProjectSarah4 chapter 30 . 12/29/2012
AMAZING
smarior chapter 26 . 12/26/2012
Haha great chapter. Shadow is such a badass. But hey no one is immune to being broke. That's just the way it is. Anyway keep up the great writing. I have to say that I am as much a Sonamy lover as the next guy, but when someone writes as good as you have, it can really change one's tastes.
casey10rok chapter 30 . 10/21/2012
Awwww cute!

3 this! :)
Cosmoheart chapter 30 . 10/20/2012
I think I see a black petals 2 coming up!
Plzzzz :) for my brithday! This is all I need
aliciathewolf45 chapter 30 . 10/16/2012
(puts hands together) please dont let this be the end pleeeeeeeeease!.
UPLOAD PLEASE!
RazorNightShadow chapter 30 . 10/16/2012
Sequel SEPUEL! SEPUEL! SEPUEL! SEPUEL! PLEASE
Mikey Kudo chapter 30 . 10/16/2012
You Should Make a Sequel to Black Petals,Ryan the Game Master
QuirkyRevelations chapter 30 . 10/15/2012
Yeah you've still got some loose ends! I want to know about Shadow and Amy's relationship status and what's going to happen with Eggman! Otherwise I love this! I love this story and I love how it ended! I hope they make your story into a Sonic video game starring Amy and the Ultimate Lifeform! Great job! :D
Cozy Shadow chapter 30 . 10/15/2012
HAHAHAHA! Best ending ever! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't get that out of my head now!