Reviews for Locked In My Heart
jessie 33 chapter 9 . 6/2/2014
I loved your story, and the ending was perfect. They are perfect together, and you write them so well.
jessie 33 chapter 8 . 6/2/2014
I am glad Daphne went to see Niles. I love how he wants to protect her but I don't know what he can do about them putting handcuffs on her?
jessie 33 chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
Awe too sweet Daphne waking up, and finding Niles in her room.
jessie 33 chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
I love how concerned Niles is for Daphne. I bet she will have sweet dreams of Niles.
jessie 33 chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Frasier is really upset, I hope he doesn't hold a grudge long it really isn't Daphne's fault. I am glad Niles is spending the night.
jessie 33 chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
I love this story, I love everyone's reaction. They really didn't do anything bad but I can see why Frasier would be freaking out.
jessie 33 chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
I can't wait until Martin and Niles find out. Frasier is making me laugh, I can picture his face now.
jessie 33 chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Wow Frasier, and Daphne got arrested. I love Frasier reaction, but the Officers are a bit rude.
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Another great start to your story, I love that Daphne is getting involved in a protest, I wonder what will happen next?
leighann415 chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
Aww, *melts* That was completely melt-worthy, beyond my expectations! I just love it. :) This was definitely one of your best stories yet! :)
leighann415 chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
Daphne coming to see Niles is great! I love all these little comforting moments. :) Another brilliant job! :)
leighann415 chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
Aww, Niles sleeping in Daphne's room b/c he was worried about her? That's so sweet, and so Niles! I love it! :)
leighann415 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Well, I'm glad that Niles could comfort her some more. :) I know she'll never forget being locked up. But at least she has someone who cares about her as much as Niles does. :) *sigh*
leighann415 chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
That was so sweet...I love the way Niles asked about how she was and comforted her and stuff. :) And now they're spending the night under the same roof...:) Great job! :)
leighann415 chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
I can tell the melt-worthy stuff is coming up soon! :) So glad Martin was able to get them out.