Reviews for Execute
lochie17 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Loved this too! I'm actually gutted you only wrote two Faberry fics. You've got them down so good.
Marlie310 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Wonderful and hot :)
ChristinaLacrima chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
It's awesome, I like it!

You should do this story from Santana and Brittany's points of views. would surely be interesting!

my heart ached for them though when i read they had broken up...but at least it looks good now...it was probably just a distance thing anyway, right? they didn't want a long distance relationship? sorry...i'm a bruttana fan ;D

but i like faberry too, so: yeah! Nice story. believable and in character too!

SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
aww this was such a nice little one shot. Brittany's line at the end was perfect :)
mysticmelodies chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Loved every word of this! I completely agree about the unfinished feeling. I hope you decide to continue, cuz the hotness factor is off the charts already.
wow chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Dude, that was awesome but it definitely didn't end feeling like a one shot. You could definitely milk another chapter out of that easily. I can understand not wanting to tack an ending onto such a perfect chapter but it feels unfinished. Consider resolving it!
ThekatFL chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
9/10...would be a 10/10 if not a 1 shot lol. :)
K chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Great way to end that!

Overall, wonderful story. You wrapped everything in there.
Kimber B chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow... Please continue this story!
stix04 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
that was really great, and hot too. i love how rachel took everything in stride. and i would love to see more
illkissyou chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
the last sentence totally made me laugh out loud! more please :)
graham5 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
What a great story! I really hope you continue with a part two!
Charliee1301 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This really should continue, its to good. And you really cant just leave it at that, thats just plain cruel! :)
Freakish Sweetheart chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
you should totally write a second chapter! about when they leave the club and go back to the apartment! :)