Reviews for Love Bites
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Oh!
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME I WANT MORE MORE MORE PLEASE I BEG YOU!
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Oh wowza, AMAZING!
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Well, Sherlock just seemed to love persuading John to be single like him by doing that, Vic thinks. XB
Nice and funny fic. Thanks for sharing!
Puggle chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Magic
Amanda Do'Urden chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Love the story "Love Bites". Sherlock's such a smart-arse and we love him for it. One of your other stories, just read this morning, actually used the word rein in the correct context! I can't tell you how many times I get pissed off when authors say things like "give free reign" or "reign in" or "rein it over others". Aarrgghh! Glad to see someone who knows.
La Morraine chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
LOL, great story, I had a blast reading it! Thank you so much for the entertainment. Sherlock's deduction of John's new girlfriend (well, maybe ex already in this case) was brilliant, not sounding "forced" in the least. Great job! :-)

Cheers,

Morraine
inactiveacount121212 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Absolutely wonderful! I loved it! Terrific job! :D
hamrensel chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
LOL. I do love how Sherlock thinks the women is smart because of her choice of tattoo.
Skoellya Seyth chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I enjoyed this so much :D I really do wonder whether Sherlock disguised his reaction to possibly deducing John leaving the flat. I love the irony in this!
Hidden.Forever chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
A pretty sweet story. John and Sherlock are in character, and it's a wonderful snapshot of their lives together.