Reviews for Law and Marriage
AnnaOxford chapter 16 . 4/21
Cute, nameless kitten
AnnaOxford chapter 15 . 4/21
I liked how the grandmas weren’t easy to persuade, it makes sense that they felt like they were doing their duty.
AnnaOxford chapter 14 . 4/21
It’s indeed hard to not make shopping trips corny, but this was done just right.
AnnaOxford chapter 13 . 4/21
Oooh, I loved the cupboard thing. Why doesn’t Hermione market it for wardrobes and kitchens, etc?

Great chapter
AnnaOxford chapter 12 . 4/17
Loved that: "I know what you do all day. We dance to the tune of a madman. What do you do now that you're done saving the world, Potter?" he asked.
Draco is always so much fun.
AnnaOxford chapter 11 . 4/17
Loved Hermione’s dress!
AnnaOxford chapter 10 . 4/16
Omg, I went to look for the fic you recommended and there are so many articles about this thanfiction. Who’s name is apparently Jordan Wood and he’s a fraud... Well, he wrote his fics himself, but he extorted money and is just kind of crazy...
AnnaOxford chapter 9 . 4/12
Aww, such a pity Hermione isn’t as close to her parents as before. You write everyone so well, I was looking forward to seeing Hermione’s parents. They’re almost always overlooked for some reason.
AnnaOxford chapter 8 . 4/12
"I'll tell you what, ladies. I'll go coax him into coming downstairs, and tell him he's a dashing specimen of manhood while I'm at it. How's that sound?" Haha, I love your sassy Blaise!

And Hermione and Draco had great chemistry and reparties in this chapter! I’m really sad to see that you don’t write M content, because I would love to see you write darker stuff and more steamy stuff!
AnnaOxford chapter 7 . 4/12
Moody stole the show in this chapter, I loved this: "Never ever put your wand in your back pocket, or use it to scratch your ass or pick your nose. This is your tool. Your shield and sword. Your absolutely lifeline to everything. You're swimming fetus and this is your umbilical cord. You will treat your wand with respect. I once knew a man who scratched his ass with his wand while on patrol. Do you know what happened to him? He blew off his buttocks!" Hilarious story.

And I loved how he poisoned the mess hall, the “be prepared” sign and their assignment to get out xD

Damn, you would write a medical Mungo’s Dramione so well! Doctors treat interns like Moody treats everyone. Like stupid turds xD
AnnaOxford chapter 6 . 4/12
Haha, I love how Draco and Hermione bonded over their annoyance with Ron.

And I love how natural they were with each other, they could be quite the power couple in politics later on.
AnnaOxford chapter 5 . 4/12
Fav quote and moment: “He had wondered why he'd ever be able to need to have a sofa grow legs and charge at an enemy anyway—this comment had resulted in half an hour of Draco having to run around to keep the charging sofa Moody had created from hitting him“ The image was freaking hilarious, you’re funny
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 4/12
Fav moment: “You know Blaise and I are still your mates. But we're not Vince and Greg. If you want someone to tell you you're Salazar's gift to witches and walk two steps behind you forever, go look up Vince and Greg. If you want to actually do something with your life, you know where Blaise and I are."

I normally like ambitious Draco but this lazy, spoiled Draco is also in character and just such fun.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 4/12
Fav part: “"To be frank, I'd rather you didn't. I'd rather your face didn't scare her off. She'll be on a broom, so she'd be able to get away pretty quickly after all."

Also, loved that Harry is the one doing something for werewolves here. Usually it’s Hermione and Harry is an Auror or Quidditch player.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 4/12
“Weasley(x3?)”, haha that was funny.

Also liked Ginny in this, she was quite smart. I personally think it’s not easy to write Ginny without making her a stereotypical bff or a sexy Mary Sue. This Ginny is perfect.