Reviews for Law and Marriage
G the Headmaster chapter 41 . 20h
Well done. I enjoyed it the second time as well.
Doctor MisFire chapter 41 . 7/6
Awwwwww that was so pure and perfect. What a great story! You captured every character perfectly. I will be certain to check out your other Dramione stories :)
Doctor MisFire chapter 30 . 7/5
I’m loving this story! Usually with completed stories I don’t comment till the end but I needed to tell you that the paragraph where Molly was thinking she could almost hear the memories of the kids was so well written, I almost cried!
Fantasticlavendercrystals chapter 5 . 6/26
I love the inclusion of the dynamic between Hermione and Narcissa, it's an interesting read...I enjoyed the Hermione centric chapter too :)
Fantasticlavendercrystals chapter 2 . 6/26
I think this is an intriguing idea, and I am looking forward to reading more :)
agoogoo chapter 19 . 6/26
Bookmarking
agoogoo chapter 13 . 6/26
oh but isn't there something sorta charming about eating on the floor XD
agoogoo chapter 6 . 6/25
Normally i'd say people as irrational and big headed as this Ron don't exist but i've been under harrassment of one for a few years now and isn't it just strange? How do they even
AnnaOxford chapter 19 . 5/21
God, it didn’t take long for me to find Ginny and Blaise annoying. I might be jealous and jaded, but they piss me off xD Seriously, that Blaise is wasting Hermione’s and Draco’s precious time to distract his gf for not even an anniversary but a stupid surprise that she’s gonna see the same evening just boggles my mind. How damn selfish is he? He already knows that he and Ginny won’t have a problem marrying legally! Sure, she might be a problem but that’s on them, not on anyone else. I just couldn’t believe the nerve, if I was Hermione I would have told him that if he’s gonna date Ginny seriously he’s going to have to deal with her eccentrics too.

Dramione was just lovely though, especially the end! God, all aurors should have Hermione’s bags! :D
AnnaOxford chapter 18 . 5/19
Haha, the trusty ‘make them sleep in the same bed, they’ll wake up cuddling!’
AnnaOxford chapter 17 . 5/18
So happy to see Hermione’s parents and the way they see the wizarding world through their ‘muggle’ eyes: “Well, you wouldn't drink and drive of course, I'm just not sure it's wise to drink and Apparate. I assume the same principle applies."
twlightbella chapter 41 . 5/10
Their married
This was interesting to see how Hermione and Draco’s interaction has changed over the year. I was a bit worried about Harry since he wasn’t mentioned very much. His relationship with Jamison struck me a bit odd, but I might have ended up missing something. Was Tonks with Remus? Since he was dead, I was wondering why you decided to keep her alive.
AnnaOxford chapter 16 . 4/21
Cute, nameless kitten
AnnaOxford chapter 15 . 4/21
I liked how the grandmas weren’t easy to persuade, it makes sense that they felt like they were doing their duty.