Reviews for Every Single Bit
Xianthra17 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Every single cell of my body are having a riot right now. Sexy Itachi... and sweet versatile Hidan. One of the best, well described HidaIta I have read from you. No doubt you should be given credit for bringing Hidan and Itachi into the limelight. Yes they need more love... more love making indeed... Delightful, from start to finish... I think my brain just went to it's own little happy land...
OrgasmicYaoi chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
*dazed eyes* I have something to say to you *points* That was HAWT! *squeals like a fangirl*
Ai Chiyo chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
...Casual sex...? I'm just wondering how the arrangement came to be. Seems rather odd to me, but I love odd things so I can't say much huh? This one was really cool. Not exactly what I had expected with a name like "Every Single Bit" but very amazing. I can't help but love all of your stories so far! You're a very amazing writer. And I agree HidaIta does need more love!
N.V.9 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
hot! ! ! hot! ! ! hot! ! !

if u make a oneshot of hiditadei and add in a lil narusasu u ll so be my fav person in the world. love ur stories and cant wait for more from u
Lala chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Another story I enjoyed. I really like reading your work
DarknessOnMyEyes chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I agree with you, HidaIta DOES need more love :3 It was so... Uhm, cute(I don't know if that is the right word to say when it comes to yaoi), when they did it "gently"... Specially the end, when Itachi thinks that it has to be some feelings involved in his and Hidan's relationship :$ I really hope he's right :D

Can't you write some more about them, then? Pleeeeaaase?