Reviews for Usui's Wicked Plan and How Everyone Got in the Way
Glynna chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Just wow! I loved this! :D :D :D It's brilliant!
Shadow in Midnight chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Awww man! You should have written Usui and Misaki's part too! The previous chapter had a little weird part, I think it was Kanou's thoughts about Usui, but the two paragraphs were too confusing. There are a few errors around, but other then that, everything's amazing. Love these pairings 3
AiMila chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
very nice, it went very well with the characters! it was super fun
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Damn *nosebleed*
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Usui made him cry T-T
caca 27 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
oh my godness! i love you so much author-san! this is.. really something. yea, something. i mean, how can you write usui's thought with 90% accuracy? lol.. and what happened to kanou? is he a transparent book or something? everyone in this story seem to know him inside-out. but, that's what i like about this story.

and now, i think.. yukimura is not as innocent as i thought.. but who cares? i think this yukimura is not bad.. btw, good story! (ok, i've said it before but i just like to repeat myself) like it so much!
Domino2 chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
ha ha, It was funny, I think the characters where good as well, they weren't OOC, well, I dont know actully, was it ever mentened wherever Yuki and Kanou where together? Have you seen hey class presedent by any chance? :)
MarkScyther chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
This is FANTASTIC BABY! The ending made me laugh. I did not see Misaki sleeping with Usui coming, but it was great. So was the hot scene with kanou and Yukimura. 10/10!
Frostlesskiss chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
KYAAAAAAAAAA! *MAJOR nosebleed* I LOVE IT! Both couples were being so naughty, hohoho. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go to the hospital because of all the blood I just lost. *Ambulance sirens* Until next time! *coughs*
Frostlesskiss chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Kyaaaaaa! Love this chap. Nyaa! Kanou's dream was soooo dirty! XD I LOVE it! What will Usui's plan be hmmm...I guess I'll have to find out the next chapter! :D
ludwigsgirl97 chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Very nice. Is it weird that i like Kanou more that usui
GreatLunatic chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
It's perfect ! 8D
Amity33 chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
That was funny and hot too, and you made out the pairings really well!
FUCKSHITASSHOLE chapter 2 . 10/28/2012