Reviews for Confidential Files: Kurt Hummel
darckel chapter 5 . 4/28/2019
Love the fic, really good!
Santanalopze1 chapter 7 . 9/16/2018
Omlg I have reed the kitten and coyote 5 times and I see all the little things that are in it to in this and Omlg I am about to kms
musicinjune chapter 8 . 7/16/2018
Is it weird that I want to see what would have happened, had Sam not been in the picture, and Daniel Jacobs had asked him out?
annette-ella chapter 10 . 4/8/2018
Great story
Lauren chapter 10 . 2/25/2018
Fucking loved this, great work. I’m really not a fan of Blaine bashing, but I loved this story regardless. I was expecting it to be Kurtbastian, but from pretty early I suspected Sam had a thing for Kurt, even though I thought it would be unrequited. I was so happy that it was Hevans end game, though, as there are definitely it enough of those, and platonic Kurtbastain? I think I died and went to heaven. Loved it, am about to check your profile for more works.
Lauren B chapter 7 . 2/25/2018
Oh my god. This was beyond perfect. I freaking loved this! About time! And glad to see so many support Kurt.
EbonyLilyFlower chapter 7 . 12/27/2017
I love chapter seven one of the best things I have ever read I am literally crying tears of laughter you should of went into more detail on Sebastian and Kurt it would have been hilarious.
leylinjan chapter 10 . 1/15/2017
IT WAS WRITTEN IN ONE NIGHT?! HOLY F*** THAT'S INCREDIBLE.

Normally I hate using capitals, and avoid them at all cost, but this warranted it.

This story is magnificent. I really, really loved it. I wish I could write something half as good in fifty times the amount of time you needed... :)
Dietrich76 chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
I love it! Of course a little Puckurt thrown it, can't help at all!
Shire Fey chapter 10 . 8/21/2015
aww! its so CUTE! (fluffy)
Mickey chapter 3 . 8/1/2015
Blaine sucks this is the best chapter
ljaynec chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
This story was so different and good! I loved all of it
Mickey chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
Really like this chapter
styrianGirl chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
I enjoyed the ride on the emotional roalercoaster. My compliments on your writing. I am sure as hell checking if and what other fics you wrote. I think you are really a gifted writer. thanks for the treat :-)
Fanfic gyrl chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
this was sooo good, and, I agree with you about Kurt, now Imma gunna fave this fic and check your others out...