Reviews for Mystery Man
Melmel Phase chapter 25 . 5/31/2014
Oh my gosh I loved this. It was perfect. So that's how the Avengers actually got together huh? I like this way better then the original ;3 This was great and even though I was close to jumping in and killing Bucky and also wanted SO very badly so just shove Tony in Steve's face so they could make sweet sweet love in front of his dad, I still enjoyed every second of it :D The tiny amount of Thorki and Stony made me sad but I'll get over it. The end descriptions that you put in for them are just fine I hope Bucky walks in on them one day BD You should DEFINITELY make that a short little side story. I would love you for the rest of my life. But anywho, I loved this and I hope to be reading more of your work in the near future!
Melmel Phase chapter 23 . 5/31/2014
Oh my god! XDDDDDD Loki was HIGHLY upset at being called Puny God. I couldn't stop laughing. I would also like to comment on the fact that I've very close to hoping Bucky gets his head cut off. Sorry 'bout it.
Izzywing chapter 25 . 8/4/2013
Looooovvve iiiiitt!
eeriely chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Chapter 3. How...how could you?:O Your'e making me like Barton...;) Great chapter!
eeriely chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Chap ! The last paragraph tugged at the corners of my lips. That is so Stark. Also... who in the right mind be even remotely angry at Bruce? Then again she probably isn't in her right mind..Anyways.. great so far!
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 25 . 1/15/2013
Loved it _
ACW chapter 25 . 9/4/2012
I love you so much! *kisses your face all over* Oh my goodness! It's beautiful! :') *cries * I LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/26/2012
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAW that is just so adorably cute and wonderful and amazing! hehehehhehe love how it all came together in the end. hehehehe oh Loki, you crack me up! Loved how howard was involved in it all and how Rogers came about and how it was all linked in with Banner and yay the fury of Fury... hehehheheeee brilliant! And so a new adventure begins!
I loved it! Thank you so much for a great read!
SkyLux16 chapter 25 . 8/26/2012
Oh My gOd! The Ending So Much Oh God, I Loved It! This Is The Best Hulkeye/Angy Bird Story I Have Read, So, Great. Thank You so Much For Being Alive. And Your Other Story also Great!
SkyLux16 chapter 24 . 8/26/2012
Awww The Fluff! Oh The Mant Feelings I Have right Now! Loved This Chapter! Loved IT!
choiteng chapter 25 . 8/26/2012
i really really liked this story. very much so.
I would love to read other stories of yours.
Thanks
roxxirox chapter 25 . 8/26/2012
Wonderful I'm sad it is over but I like the ending. If I haven't told you enough I love your writing. Can't wait to see if a continuation pops up (I hope so hulkeye is one of my favorite pairings and you write it so wonderfully) But know that I am and will be reading your other stories.
Tiili97 chapter 25 . 8/25/2012
Good God. It's finished. Now what will I do instead of doing homework? :D Just wanted to say that this is completely perfect and the absolutely best Clint/Bruce fic I've ever read.
Me and My Shadow chapter 24 . 8/25/2012
Sooooo cute
psyco dancing fruit chapter 25 . 8/25/2012
33333 ahhhhhh so cute and i see the thorki feels broke threw... mmmm i love the way you write! 3