Reviews for No Need to Rush
BuntaDaisuki chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Incase you don't know, in the special ending, athrun was wearing a orb uniform
anime chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Dont worry, i think that cagalli and athrun is together cos in final plus, a special edition of GS destiny, athrun was wearing the ORB uniform
manycolouredeyes chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I think the whole Asucaga fandom is frustrated by the lack of closure in their relationship. Anyway, I love this one-shot! It feels so canon! Aha!
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
As if they were lost in time they held each other in their gaze and next thing she knew she was in his arms.- this is nice

Cagalli was a bit funny in the end. hehe

the last part was really sweet ;p
JJ chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
You know I don't think anyone got closure from AsuCaga. I agree with you 100%. I mean we're not asking for a grand wedding (that would be nice, though) just a simple "yes they do end up together" confirmation. I mean okay so he wears the Orb uniform when Kira and Lacus hug but still. Destiny was suppose to be about them and that's all we got. I know that was ranting but its Asu/Cags, lol.

It was a good one shot, nicely done _-
asucagafan chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Terrific story! I would say.

This fic is nicely written. Like you, I was pretty upset about how athrun and cagalli never had a real ending together like lacus and kira. Sobs. I relied on fanfics to ease my sadness lol! Athrun and cagalli are forever my favourite couple I look forward to more fics from you thanks!