Reviews for EO Challenge: Aftermath
ccase13 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Misery does hate to be deprived of company.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Aaw poor Dean, he really always get the worse end of their luck, doesn't he?

I loved this and a sick Dean is always a winner in my book. Great peice as always!
TheYmp chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I loved the "sudden urge to salt and burn his own tongue"

And next time I'm ill I'm definitely gonna describe it as a "flesh-eating-zombie-death-bug"

I think my son's got the permanent hair pointing to magnetic north thing, and he's not even ill

And how dare Sam not get sick! The cheek!

Great drabble!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
No kidding! Don't you hate it when that happens? My husband used to catch a cold, have it for 3 days, but give it to me and I'd have it for a month, flat on my back! Oy!

Good one! :)
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
You did WHAT? And hugged WHO? Oh, I'm so jealous :-) Nah, just kidding - I'm happy you've had such a great time, and wow, you've been bold, I probably would've fainted in front of them (hoping for some mouth to mouth, obviously...

Oh Dean - poor thing! I'll give him a hug and a recovery kiss as soon as he had a hot shower and some after shave. Loved your description of how he feels but yuk: so not sexy :D

Hope real life isn't too hard on you after that heavenly weekend - I know Barbara always had the reality blues after a convention.

xx Kate
Jimelda chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
So not only do we get another lovely drabble, us readers get to be green with envy at your tales of the convention. Sounds like a ton of fun! Clearly I need to be on the ball and actually go to one of these myself.

Also, gotta love whiny/grumpy/overall bitchy sick Dean! That was quite amusing. If he ate more rabbit food like his brother, maybe he wouldn't have these problems. ;)

Cheers,

Jimelda
masondixon chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Such descriptive writing: painting with words! And I saw it all so clearly! When this boy is sick he is SICK!

And I am SOOOO Jealous of you: A Bobby Hug! Now THAT I would love to see :)

SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I love this. Great job. But I am so very envious,jealous, oh my god! You lucky, lucky thing! And a beardy hug from JB? (quiver)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I feel for Dean. I laughed of course. But I feel for the guy. :-) Nice double drabble.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Yes, when others around you never get sick and you feel like death warmed over, that is torture right there!
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
First off I have to say WHAT! So friggin' jealous of you, I can't even type. skafpiohaflkjnaslikdfkhbvkjh;ikyu!

Okay, now that's out of my system, GREAT drabble!

Really love all of the description as to just how cruddy our boy feels. Wonderful!

He scraped chilly fingertips through his hair, half of which was plastered damply against his scalp, while the other half seemed determined to spend the rest of eternity pointing magnetic north.-Hahah! I feel his pain, my hair does that even when I'm not sick. :P

Seriously, great job! Also seriously, INSANELY jealous.
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
OMG, I am sooo happy you had so much fun at Asylum! That sounds like an awesome time - I hi-fived Jared at the Boston Con last summer (have you seen the youtube video - search 'Fan vs. Jared and Misha' - that's me!) and your comments made me so glad I sold what ever I had to get tickets for the NJ con this summer. Oh, and your drabble, rocked, tooo!
Tifaching chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Bwahahaaa! Of course Sam didn't get it, the smug bitch!

Love your descriptions of sick Dean. Of course the fact that his hair looked bad would be one of the worst things for him. Brought down by a germ, poor baby.

I managed to stifle my raging jealousy of your fantastic weekend long enough to review this. Hugs and drink buying and high fiving and ducks! I'm going to go to one of these things someday, I swear.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
First, I am so so so jealous of you. However, you were instantly forgiven for "friggin' flesh-eating-zombie-death-bug". Lol. Oh, Dean. Wishing disease on your brother is not gonna make you feel better, sweetie. Going all out on being the most obnoxious sick person, however, just might. ;)

Awesome drabble!