Reviews for Haunted
PeggsterLover chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow... Just... Wow... The imagery in this story was unreal! It most certainly was haunting, you've got that right, however it was thoroughly enjoyable! I loved how you described so much detail to make me vividly picture Nicholas lying in the catacombs, unable to move... Wow!
RuinNine chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Woah, that was incredible! Sad and disgusting and captivating! Very well-written! There are two mistakes I found:

"And it felt strangely relieving as his body was completely weightless… until something solid broke his fall. As he stood up and looked around, [the he saw skeletons]."

"Some of them were letting out all sorts of dirt, blood and who knows what else from their [moths] as they spoke."

Thank you very much!
SGreenD chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Fucking hell, that was some messed up shit! No, really, it was scary as hell. Maybe I shouldn't have listened to "Angel" by Massive Attack, one of the scariest songs I know, while I read it, but you said the fic was frightening and I thought it might fit the mood... it did. Not only did it fit, it made the story even more scary and intense. The rat part hit me the hardest... it turned my stomach. To have a rat gnawing on you and not being able to DO anything... god, GUAARRRGH! I'm shuddering.

Great, great story. Perfect mood setting, perfect picture creating... nightmare material, that story is. Tonight there'll be no peace lilies in my dreams :)
CharismaticAmmy chapter 1 . 5/21/2012