Reviews for Mysteries of Tsuna
Amayada chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Intersesting story! Keep up the good work!

He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
not updating hmm?
Grisia chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
Ehh I wonder what will happen next..? Did Tsuna meet his clone..? OH WAIT.. IEYASU?! Wait wait... Clones... of the 1st generation ... Waw... I had no clue until ... LOL I'm so slow
Koyuki11 chapter 12 . 7/29/2012
This is a very suspense/ cliffy kind of chapter. I wonder, in the news did any of the police intervene? The police don't seem to help much in KHR (well it is the Mafia), and I wonder how much the police do in Namimori since there is Hibari taking care of those who disrupt the town. Ooh, I wonder if Tsuna is going to meet Byakuran.

Hibari and Tsuna can understand each other through their eyes. It is a special kind of relationship that I'm sure no one else would be able to achieve out of fear. I wonder if another week spent together would result in telepathy. Hmm, he is the one? A cliff hanger!

Thanks for the chapter!
VongolaXII chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
O.o Woah. Hibari's epic way of introducing himself. XD
OneStepAwayFromMassDestruction chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
good job!plz continue!TO THE EXTREME!also,HUGS TO THE EXTREME OF EXTREMNESS! \(#0#)/
Koyuki11 chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
Sorry for the late review! I wonder if Hibari managed to catch word of clones in Japan since I don't think he would like the chaos of clones in Namimori. But he is handcuffed to Tsuna. Hmm, I wonder what kind of connection Tsuna has to Mukuro especially since Mukuro says "my Tsunayoshi".

If word got around the school about Hibari blushing, he would have a fanclub if he didn't have one or a rapid rise of fangirls. Many would love to get a picture of Hibari blushing, but he probably would have sent the photographer to the hospital (if he didn't kill the person) and destroyed the camera until you can't even recognize it. The new student, who could it be? I really don't have a clue. Perhaps it's a clone or... I don't know. So mysterious.

Thanks for the update! I actually never seen a fanfic with clones in it. Now I'm wondering if there is any KHR Star Wars fanfics since there were clones in it. Don't worry this chapter was still great and very mysterious. If your imagination is going to kill this story, then you would have an undead story; that would be a one of a kind fanfic.
tora-chan83 chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
Don't worry the clones are making this story more interesting :3 I can't wait until the next chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
So in the first half of this chapter, there are two blondes talking to each other? Did experiment G27 fly using his flames all the way from Italy to Japan? Because if he did, that must be a lot of flames.

Tsuna would never know about that kiss unless someone tells him. I wonder what his reaction would be. Hmm, will Tsuna be woken up by Reborn's kick to his head if Reborn does return?

I just remembered that I had a dream last night with the blue goo coming out of the "brunette's" chest like in chapter 9. It could be a sign :D Although this isn't the first time I had a dream about one of the scenes in a fanfic. But it still could be a sign!

Thanks for the update! I feel like I can become a nagging language arts(or do you call it an English) teacher since I see a grammar? mistake that reminds me of one of the lessons I had in school. It's so unnoticeable that it blends right in the story although I can't say that I don't do the same in my writing.
shanagi95 chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
AWWW! X3 its a shame tsuna is sleeping.
Little D. Xylie chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
*smiles mysteriously and knowingly and yaoi-fangirlishly*
VongolaXII chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
It suits the title as "Mysteries of Tsuna"...this is indeed mysterious... As for the culprit, sorry! I couldn't guess who was it _ Or is it dearie Mukuro?
shanagi95 chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
who is the brunette?
Xxferessa-TanXx chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
this story become more and more mysterious i want to know if there are two tsuna later? hmmm i must check it out next chap
Guest chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
This is Koyuki11. I had to pose as a "guest" since what I typed last week in the review about the blackout is still there as a review for chapter 9. I still wanted to give you a review so here it is. It's pretty long though.

The main culprit is the boss who I thought was Mukuro from the "Oya, oya?" But that sounded really off and the "" was ringing a bell. Then the second-in-command clutched his stomach so that must mean that he is Shoichi and the boss is Byakuran! That must be it and the original fanfic "Amnesia, or Something More?" made me remember about the Millefiore.

From the title of this chapter, I finally think I know that those experiments were clones/replicas of possibly Tsuna? Although I'm not entirely sure since Reborn, Nono, and Iemitsu didn't seem surprised at seeing Tsuna in Italy when he should be in Namimori. But then again, what other brunette would it be and G27 is probably hinting(possibly shoving me towards the answer) that it is a clone Tsuna. Although I already guessed that the brunette was Tsuna, I forgot about the possibility of clones. Whoops.

I already voted for the new title! Interesting choices. One more thing, it seems like Hibari is growing fond of Tsuna. And Tsuna was able to hit Hibari and not get bitten to death! Also, the part that it says, "The hostile environment has the students scared stiff, but none of them is aware of the fact that it is no longer as hostile as beforeā€¦", I think it should be "but none of them are aware".

Thanks for updating! You get a long review and a glimpse at the language arts/literacy teacher side of me.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »