Reviews for Service Above and Beyond
darnchts chapter 2 . 4/26
This is another fantastic filler for one of my favorite episodes. .Thanks for sharing .
TashaRose chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Excellent POV piece for both of them.
Melchy chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Hey there girl! I've missed your stories, thanks for posting this one here. I really like the way Lee has to admit that while he isn't jealous, it could be something he might be someday. A real treat.
smkbutterfly69 chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Great Filler. I liked Lee's last remark about how he'd start being indifferent tomorrow. And I like Amanda thinking he would be waiting for her even if they did have a big fight. Again, wonderful filler.
rankamateur chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
A most enjoyable filler. I particularly liked the ending..."he’d start being indifferent tomorrow..."
sandra chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
cute filler, thanks.
Alittleromance chapter 1 . 9/30/2000
Wonderful! What a perfect filler, exactly in keeping with the characters and the show. I love knowing what Lee is thinking, and it'll just add to my viewing experience during the first season. Thanks!
amandasfriend chapter 1 . 9/29/2000
Good story, you carried it off very well and it definitely adds to the feel of the story.
EmilyAnn chapter 1 . 9/29/2000
Nicely done, and in keeping w/ the first season characters. Thanks!
Jet chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
You did a great job of filling in one of the parts we were never to see. I like your characterizations and the way you worked the actual script into your segment. Keep up the good work.
Ceeg chapter 1 . 9/28/2000
very cute!
Christine chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
What a great filler! I loved it!
Jenny chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
Nicely written. Very nice job. Keep up the good work! :o)
kayt chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
Loved it!
Jean chapter 1 . 9/27/2000
Nice work. You really got into Lee's head for this piece. Very enjoyable. Keep writing!