Reviews for I'M SORRY
my-account-is-not-in-use chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I don't like how either character was portrayed in this story. Arthur was horrible and rude, and no matter how it happened, you really can't make him seem good, because of how he acted. The cheating on Merlin for two years was a pretty inexcusable thing, and he shouldn't have gotten any excuses. And Merlin was shown as very weak and needy, which is not how he is in the show. He is strong, powerful, and doesn't take anyone's shit. Then there were quite a few grammatical and spelling errors that you could try getting a beta reader for.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I hated the way you portrayed Merlin. In this story he was weak, letting Arthur walk all over him. When in the TV show did he ever do that? He always stood up for himself and others, just look at when he first met Arthur. And the ending? That was NOT a happy ending. It may seem good, where they make up and get back together, but Athur is a dick and Merlin deserves better. Trying again would just end in tears. Sorry, rant over.
KomokiEmrys chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
So cute.
Queen of the Kassocracy chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This story is sweet and I see where you are going with it but it doesn't quite get there. There are many spelling and grammatical errors. You should get a beta or have a friend look this over for you. Other than that nice work and keep writing.
Sharon T chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Great story
Grizzo chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I really enjoyed the story. The spelling and grammatical errors are very hard to get through. thx...gr
Corey YoungBlood chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
You know, i actually got a bit down the page and then thought 'I wonder...' and went back up to the top and saw who the author was (coz i didn't look before) and then was like 'I knew it!' you have a great and recogniseable style of writing and although sometimes i really dont like it when a page is really long, i just love this fic and sped through this. I love this story. Even though the whole thing is generally heartbreak and angst, the happy ending is so uplifting.

It's strange really coz usually when a type of fic like this comes along i read it and then think of an alternative ending where a tragedy strikes and its ends sad (like for example this could have ended with merlin dying in an accident before arthur came to apologise). But thats just me, i'm weird. But this fic i really love coz i really didnt want the characters to go through any more hell then they already were. Great job.

BTW: some of the words were wrongly spelt but thats just a little thing :)
Rosie502 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Very sweet! This is a wonderful story, but the spelling and grammar mistakes were a bit hard to ignore. If you would like, you can send me a personal message and I'd be happy to correct it for you!
AmandaFray chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
heartbreaking and sweet
allthingsmagical chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
You made me cry with the angst and it is very rare that a story does that to me. I loved this story, so much angst and hurt but had a happy ending which I loved.

This is going where it belongs. On my favorites list. Just one more thing...SEQUEL!