Reviews for Odd Man Out
JWang chapter 5 . 8/25
Suteko chapter 5 . 5/30
Interesting. Do you ever write straight couples? You do amazing things with others but really I havent read any straight yet
Avalonemyst chapter 5 . 3/13/2015
I like this I hope you continue
bibliophilea chapter 2 . 1/28/2015
Oh my giddy aunt, that is perfect timing! XXD
Is this going to be an Alonso deal, then? Well, I guess I'll see in the next chapter... Man, I love the timing!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Ha, yes, Loki knows what being a mother is like! (giving birth to an eight-legged horse doesn't sound like much fun, mind you).
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
Very interesting storyline but would love to see Natasha visit Asguard and Doctor help Loki make peace with Jotunheim.
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Awrh, I love jack! Can't wait for e update! :D
SakuraDragomir chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
great chapter
awesome writer
I love the pairings of jack/loki,thor/steve,phil/jane,pepper/maria,tony/bruce together
I can't wait for the new chapter
please update soon
I can't wait for the new chapter
I can't wait for more adventure and action
angelofthelightanddark chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
I really like the Jack/Loki pairing! Great job!
Lunabell Marauder Knyte chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
Awe...I love it. Sweet and heartwarming, but mostly hilarious. I can't wait for more
Mariely Catherine chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
I love it! will you continue? Please T.T
glistening moon chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
This is marvellous and perfect and I love it. :3
Impressed 101 chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Wow. I had no idea what the heck I was signing up for when I started reading but this story, and it's prequel are amazing. You write well, and catch the details and mindsets of the characters. Well done! c:
Indigo1100 chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Aw, Loki-cuddles! And I love the Sleipnir conversation, as well as the benign fungus line (and the fact that such a momentous character thing is in there behind the silliness). Also, Tony's nickname for Loki continues to be hilarious, and I'm glad you put it in. "Popped out an equine", heehee!

Tony's musing on Loki's mellowing is awesome.

Wait, when did Loki throw Tony out a window!

I'm really glad you decided to have Tony have this conversation(/lecture), and you wrote leadership!Tony very, very well. "I'm not done"- I can literally imagine the image and voice.

Oh, Cap! And that's entirely fitting to him, too. And Jack, the usual comments with the soft tone showing that he's affected.

It's also incredibly interesting to me that I was mostly thinking about it being awful to the team, especially Thor, while here there's more emphasis on it being an issue for Jack himself.

Oh-! for Loki's comment.

And I love (in a heartbreaking way) how you have Bruce come in, and be the one who understands. And oh-! for this particular insight into/take on Jack. Pale and still, and Loki's kiss, and everyone looking. Oh-!

(Also, I forgot to say last chapter- it hasn't been established yet how long Jack may have spent coming to terms with what happened (whatever it was) on his own before coming to the Avengers. But if it wasn't enough, if part of this is about a coping mechanism for him (in the bad way), I hope he and Loki discuss and work this out at some point. Because otherwise that's the kind of thing that won't end well).

"Suite de Prison", hehe. And, I love the joke, even if I had to do a double-take to get it :) Also, yay, allusions! Though the color do suit Loki a lot...

Oh, my, the pink lemonade thing is amazing from beginning to end! "thirst-quenching and pleasing to the palate." :D And I continue to like the threat.

Hooray for casual interaction! And awww, about the sun and Loki!

Basia Orci chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
I'll say it again; I really like Jack/Loki. Also, it was cute how Natasha threatened Jack.