Reviews for Right Kind of Wrong
guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
utrolig bra skrevet josie:-)
The Greek Queen chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This is an awesome story...I love it! Although it reminds me a lot of Gone With The Wind and that is my favorite movie. All in all this is a great story
Steffili chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
awww hehe so good. And damn good inspiration too :p Sooo hot, like how she threatens to scream for help and he's just like no you won't. hahaha! Awsome!
Carol chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
That was sooooooooo good! Don't ever stop writing! Especially Peter x Alicia fanfictions!
marysunshine81 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Haha, you mentioned Diane :P Ok that was just a small observation from me.
About the fic: it's way hotter than the A/W one and I had a phone call while reading it, that was awkward to say the least :P So that part was hot, I could hardly talk on the phone at first LOL
As for the rest, you know I'm not A/P or A/W - I'd rather see Alicia with someone else (like Tom :P ) - so I cannot really comment on those, except that your narrative is really well written and you pictured Alicia's thoughts so well.
A really nice fic, with a wonderful ending! I'm glad I've read it.
Podie1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
It's great to finally see some well written Alicia and Peter fiction.

I know they are not the traditional,orthodox romantic couple - After the scandal and all but their relationship has always been my main interest on the show.

Plus like them or not I think most would have to agree that they have quite a strong, and intense sexual chemistry - a fact that this story really illustrates as well.
Nathalie8 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
So.. i read it 5 times now and i am finally reviewing it !

I am so happy that you published it, Josie ! I really enjoyed reading it ! Finally a Alicia/Peter story ;) It was really really really hot! But i also liked the end of the story very much.

"He was the father of her children, her husband, her life. He was someone she built her whole world around for so many years, she couldn't just let that go." - I especially loved this part !

You are an excellent writer and i really hope that you publish your other stories soon. 3
TehreemS chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
So glad you uploaded this. It's the second time I've read it and it seriously got even hotter!I absolutely love this story 3
Gillian chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
It's a really good story,but can you continue to write What About Now? Please...
Kikidevil17 chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Sooo glad you published it! Thank so much for writing! I cannot wait until you upload the Christmas one!
anon chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
i think you should write more stories like that!
Emilie chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
So glad you finally decided to publish it on ! After reading it again it's still very good, keep the stories coming :)
ShowMeStars chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Wow, this was a great story. It was hot but it was more than that, it had some great insights into the characters and their relationships. You've done an excellent job here, Josie.

I'm glad that you enjoy my stories and I enjoy your too.

X Abby
AJM e M chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
wow ... you really are excellent at writing anything ... congratulations ... Peter and Alicia really seemed like the scene of 3x14 the other ham sandwich ... masterfully written as a whole and in detail ... I like Peter and Alicia as much as Will and Alicia ... Do not blame her for not knowing who to be, I do not know, laughter ... Congratulations on your excellent writing ..

Ps: I was only sad because now that you went to the "dark side" will not know the end of What About Now. .. cry ...
StrawberrySab chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
You already know it. I think you write hot sex very well :P and this is no exception! It's always a pleasure to beta read for you!