Reviews for Fairytale
Dj AJ chapter 3 . 3/20
Is he the Prince?

Love it
Guest chapter 15 . 7/23/2015
Your story is interesting, hope you can update soon!
Fenris Jin chapter 11 . 5/25/2015
Peeta! Mummy is coming, run for it.. xD

This is getting exciting. :D
Fenris Jin chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
Shiny memories? Was he hallucinating from his near death experience or is there something more about those shiny images, perhaps the reason he was in the woods in the first place?
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 5/25/2015
My bad, looks like the Everdeens recognize his heritage after all.. xD

Does he really remember? I'm curious to know if how much he'd be willing to divulge.
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
Judging from Peeta's formal way of speaking, I'm actually surprised they didn't jump to the conclusion that he's noble born. xD

I wonder how he would have lost his memories though. I kinda hope he did lose it because of trauma from being attacked in the woods by a wolf.. Maybe they were on a campaign or rebelling?

I'm hoping the other Victors show up as well. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Snow White? I mean Peeta? Is that you? LOL, Sorry, that scene kind of reminded me of SW being sent to the forest to be killed by a huntsman. xD

The prologue sounds really promising. :)
minicoopergirly chapter 15 . 2/24/2015
Another awesome fix one day I hope you finish.
LizzEverlark3thg chapter 15 . 5/15/2014
are you still going to continue this story? it has been forever since you posted a chapter but I am in love with this story, so pretty pretty please update!
Gazerofthestars chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
This is such a great story I would love it if you posted as soon as you can! I'm dying to read the next chapter!
Moonlight Blizzard chapter 15 . 4/17/2013
Are you going to continue this story? It's been forever since your last update!
ShadowhunterWithABow chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
Pleeaassee update soon dis story really good I really want 2 know what happens!:)
Farina chapter 15 . 2/3/2013
REALLY? NO UPDATE?!
kiwi chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
a. depending on her age i probably would have smacked her, b. if this update was 9/11 you should definitely work on another one.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
Do you always start your stories then not finish them? I like your stories, on your last two stories you've just ditched them. I check almost every day and neither of them are updated. Please update soon.