Reviews for The Weakest Link
PhoenixWytch chapter 13 . 1/3
Oh...Fury is going to be pissed.
Olympus97 chapter 12 . 12/27/2014
Is Tony's heavier replacement reactor is fine and no more discharge is occurring? What about his breathing issues? What happened to all that?
ManyWorldsAway chapter 13 . 9/6/2014
Wow this is great! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE!
SaltiQuill chapter 13 . 3/25/2014
I really like these :-) Tony is hilarious :-) Updation please? Keep up the awesomeness!
femaleAJ chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
r u gonna upload any chapters?
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Love the team interactions. I absolutely adore when they all get (mostly) along together. Great banter between them.

I really hope Tony doesn't blow up. . . That might be bad. Bruce, Nat, any of you, please tell me someone grabbed the other ARC reactor! If you really are as smart as you say you are, one of you had to bring it. That last sentence was an awesome suspense builder. Great job! I'm off to the next chapter now!

-TheOne(WaitingToSeeIfTonyReallyDoesBlowUp) Bwahahaha
Xtin2000 chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
absolutely amazing :)) breaking Tony Self Sacrifice Stark out of jail is such a wonderful way for the team to repay him for everything he's done, I totally love it :))
Claire chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Speaking about the burns, you did well...

Third degree burns, as you Googled, are painless because the nerves are destroyed. And yes, he would need skin grafts, surgery, etc., so fairly bad second degree burns are the best option.

First degree burns just sting & turn the skin pink (think sunburn)-second degree burns can run the gamut, from just-blistering to actually needing skin grafts & surgery as well, but don't go deep enough to destroy nerves.

I study a bit of medicine, as well as having some personal experience with burns myself. I was fortunate in that mine didn't require skin grafts or surgery. I was six at the time I was burned, and was not told until many years later that if I had not healed as well as I did, I would have had to have skin grafts. I had severe second degree burns.
Olympus97 chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
Please continue!
Lilywonders chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
This is beautiful. I love this. Poor Tony.
Yay chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
I'm sorry for not reviewing the other chapters, I just read this straight through in one sitting because it was really entertaining. The characters are all really IC and the dynamic between them as a team is well done.
SailorSea chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
When is "next time"? I hope it's soon cuz I rlly love this story. Where Fury locked him up made me crack up. I also love how the team sprung Tony such a family/team thing to do. I rlly want to see what Fury's gonna do next so update soon? Please?
ForAllEt3rnity chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
I thought this story would be totally depressing when I read the summary but it's not as much of a downer as I thought. Next chapter soon, please!
ForAllEt3rnity chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
"A fairy from another dimension, here to shower us all with smiles and cookies and rainbows." This is so incredibly funny to me, I laughed insanely hard at this. I hope you bring more "Stoned Tony." You could call him "Stony."