Reviews for Broken Wings
Bella chapter 21 . 7/11/2014
I am balling my eyes out right now, this story (all of them) are amazing!
HispanicAlaskan chapter 21 . 12/2/2013
I just about never cry reading a story, but this one had me bawling my fricken eyes out! It was absolutely amazing!
sene chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
Hey, what happened to Donnie, just curious.
Lovvveeeeddd it
jewelpearl chapter 21 . 3/8/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you for saving Finnick. I found his story so, so sad in Mockingjay. Terrific epic. Well done...
jewelpearl chapter 16 . 3/8/2013
Lovely chapter...
Dude chapter 21 . 11/17/2012
This is the best story I've ever read!
U r honna be one good author one day
U r the best

I hv loved readin ur stories
Thx for making them so good
Guest chapter 21 . 8/4/2012
That was amazing. I cried so many times and this was the best fanfiction I've ever reas
Ariel123 chapter 21 . 6/13/2012
I Swear This Are My Favorite Stories Of All Time! I Cried More Reading This Stories THen During The Actual Hunger Games Triology! Keep Up The Good Work. Finnick Is My Favorite Character Of All The Hunger Games, And I Was So Sad When He Died In The Books Now I Know Even If It's Not True That He ACtually Didnt Completley Died! :) I Loved It Keep Up The Good Work! I Havent Found A Better Story In This Website Then Yours 3
bbymojo chapter 21 . 6/11/2012
i am so sad that this is the end yet happy that finnick and anxol got the happy ever after they truly deserve. thank you for listening to your readers and giving us this knowing that i am not the only one who wants it, though i do agree that it is short :P thanks for the special mention as well i don't usually review every chapters for all stories i read, but yours was really one of my favorites and made me look forward to each daily update :D will keep an eye out for the next sub-story. keep it up
Claire Thomas chapter 21 . 6/10/2012
Sorry it took so long for me to review- graduating high school was my number one priority as of late.

Thanks for the mention! As for sticking with your story, it was honestly no problem. Your writing style suits my brain quite well and I can honestly say I have never been bored with your stories.

I don't want to sound like I'm pimping my writing or anything, but if you liked the movie Tangled you should check out my fanfic forever- I was told it was good.

Good luck with the pre-set story(ies) from Enkol's POV!
Sweet Corruption chapter 21 . 6/10/2012
That was a beautiful ending! I loved every second of it. There was nothing weird about it. It's wonderful to see Finnick finally get the happy ending that he deserved so much in the books that was ripped away from him! :) It was wonderful seeing Anxol get a happy ending too! She deserved it just as much as Finn and I'm glad that it wasn't taken away from her. It was a wonderful epilogue and there's nothing to apologize for. I'm extremely excited for the prologue and I can't wait to read it. Though I'm sure I'm going to be heartbroken because I'm going to get horribly attached to Enkol and then he's going to die. :( Ah well. Such is the life of a fanfic reader!
bbymojo chapter 20 . 6/10/2012
Words cannot express how happy I am to have finnick alive and reunited with anxol. They truly both deserve to be happy after all the hell they've been through..

Yayayayayayayayayayayay! :D

And I just have to say that I'm so glad you're writing another sub-story. I remember saying at the beginning that I hope this wasn't the last one. So looking forward to it! Will you include a part of finnick's story as well during the prologue? Even though they won't exactly be together yet at that time..
Sweet Corruption chapter 20 . 6/9/2012
:D It was a wonderful chapter and I am SO EXCITED that Finnick is alive and okay! I cannot stress that enough. He deserves so much to have a happy ending after everything that he's been through. So does Anxol and the fact that they're going to get it together makes everything even better! As always, I can't wait until tomorrow! And I certainly can't wait for the prologue sub-story!
queenofpoisons chapter 20 . 6/9/2012
Yayayayayayayay I love you for bringing back Finnick. Anxol just isn't complete without him... There was just too much cuteness at the end that I thought my heart was going to explode haha :P

I can't believe next chapter is the last TT
Claire Thomas chapter 20 . 6/9/2012
Awww. Cuteness in pure form.

Now Finnick truly understands Anxol and they will never have to be apart again.

Let me girl out for a second- YAYAYAYAYAY!