Reviews for Vince te ipsum
ghartling chapter 93 . 8/21/2013
I loved this story!
twimima7 chapter 93 . 8/17/2013
Thank you Mina for writing this beautiful, romantic story. Hardship and tears of lost and yet you gave life at the end.
twimima7 chapter 61 . 8/17/2013
This story is realistic in so many ways. They are both broken right now but Edward has grown and became truthful to himself and learned to love himself to be a better person. Bella also have regrets and almost made a bad decision being unfaithful to her husband. However they both still loved each other and someday in the future they will be back together again.
eantl88 chapter 93 . 7/21/2013
Wow...what a wonderful story. To be able to convey such a complete story with minimal words takes such talent. Thank you for sharing your talent and story with us.
beegurl13 chapter 93 . 7/20/2013
I really loved this story. :) I love that things didn't magically get better for these two. I love that they had to live their lives and learn lessons and have experiences and love other people before they could really be able to love each other the way they deserved. Wonderful job, I loved it! :)
foxylady1on1 chapter 93 . 6/20/2013
Wow loved every minute thank you. xx
foxylady1on1 chapter 56 . 6/19/2013
Awwww Bella you made your bed now your having to lie in it, welcome Esme mark 2?.
foxylady1on1 chapter 53 . 6/19/2013
Well he grown up, i'm happy for him.x
foxylady1on1 chapter 52 . 6/19/2013
Well he was not expecting that. I hope he gets his HEA. x
foxylady1on1 chapter 50 . 6/19/2013
Wow those two ain't fucked up at all are they? lol xx
foxylady1on1 chapter 48 . 6/19/2013
So Asswards ready to learn that his WHOLE life has been 1 big fat lie and everything he believed to be it well shit... well lets see how well he takes that x
foxylady1on1 chapter 40 . 6/19/2013
Ohhh Assward...
foxylady1on1 chapter 39 . 6/19/2013
Awww i think he life just went to shit(well) more shit. Lets hope he can make his life better.
foxylady1on1 chapter 38 . 6/19/2013
Yes my *friend* and you have no-one to blame but your self.
foxylady1on1 chapter 37 . 6/19/2013
wow way to win your heart back Assward lol. x