Reviews for Finding the Light
emiwat14 chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
can't wait for more, great story!
TashaRose chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
Just curious ... this says it is marked complete, but Chapter 7 here (and your note at the beginning of the chapter) doesn't seem like it is. Did something get accidentally clicked? Or did I miss something?
WitchMitzi chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Great story!
Marilyn LinLithgow chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
Wait...complete? How? Pouting because I want more.
Marilyn LinLithgow chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
3 times like, a jillion.
Marilyn LinLithgow chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Yep. That music is definitely the score for this work of art. I especially loved:

This is to certify that Elena Gilbert has successfully complied with all the requirements for a degree in BS Vampirism, under the tutelage of Damon Salvatore, PhD in Vampirism, Liquor Tolerance and Filthy, Unbridled Sexuality.

And

Add in the sinful way he's mauling my neck and he's figuratively hit a hole-in-one at Elena Golf.

Stefan's arrival was hilarious. I could so hear Stephen Hawking.
Marilyn LinLithgow chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
I can't even figure out where to begin. . ! I love your writing.
Your writing makes me laugh out loud, or chuckle, which can have its disadvantages at 1 in the morning when my husbands is attempting to sleep beside me.
I also have new insight because I NEVER thought about the consequences of the 'I love hut don't deserve you' compulsion and now it makes absolute sense.

...and you need to know I am listening to music again. The fitting score for this one is Road to Glory by Audiomachine.
Marilyn LinLithgow chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I love your writing! Maybe it is because you and I see D/E the same way. I am currently working on a story that is a sequel to another I wrote and it addresses the first meeting. I realize I can't possibly be the only one to see the interaction that way butbit is cool to read something and get validation of my supposition. MLL
Annagramm chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
Hey just wondering if you were going to keep working on this story?
Bitcheesquared chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Loving this can't wait for more.
DevotedSerenity19 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Funny, I like Damon's POV.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
I'm really enjoying your story. But I wanted to let you know its marked complete, you may want to change that. Can't wait for your next update.
ahjanay.nacole chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
i cant wait to see how they respond to tyler/klaus :D
Guest chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
great story. I am surprised by the low number of reviews.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
I love your humour and the alternating view point between Elena and Damon