Reviews for Going Through Changes
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
tedsini chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
Well, that was sad but very well written. Death scenes are notoriously hard to write and this one was effective. I guess this is Meme's story now. I hope she can forgive herself for her father's death; he gave a nice gift in telling her that vampires are hard to resist, so maybe she will. I know I wouldn't want to be a vampire in her path after this.
tedsini chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Nicely done, and not your run-of-the-mill Elder Scrolls story. I like the relationships between father and daughter (Oracio and Meme) although I think each of their relationships with Gervaise will be a bit more difficult to depict. And now, of course, Meme's relationship with her Da will be irrevocably changed. I can see that this is all prologue to the main action of the story yet to come, but you've laid the groundwork quite effectively. Now we have the initial conflict to which Oracio responds effectively. I'm glad to see is; I was worried that he'd turn out to be a village idiot type. I'll be interested to see how Meme weathers the storm.
Agent 94 chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
I have to say this. Dear God you update fast! Seriously, I've seen three chapters on this day alone. You must have been drinking barrels of inspiration sauce.

Now, I'm liking this story much like your other ones. I would give a more in-depth review but I'm quite busy so just leaving a quick one instead. I have noticed that your grammar, vocubalary and description have increased greatly. And being honest to God here, your writing is one of the better ones in this section of FF.

Now, I'm very much interested where this plot will go. You got an innocent girl who has been seduced by a vampire (that doesn't sparkle) and a caring father who I'm sure would go to Oblivion and back to save his loved ones. It's so Silent Hill, so awesome.

Looking forward to more. Keep on writing, buddy!
makiva chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Hmm. Cant make an opinion about this one chapter, but it sounds interesting.

Update soon