Reviews for Suguru's Nightmare and Unexpected Comfort
rin06rimichi chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
SUGOOOOOII!
It's beautiful! ** fasfasfsdfsdf

Suguru was So cutee! w Although Kakeru, as the uke, obviosly is cutest. uwu
I love this pair and this story too! /

Kisses ;P
chatnoir75 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I thought that this was a nice story and you didn't have anything to apologize for. If in his dreams you substituted Sugaru's dream feeling from generic fear, to him feeling completely isolated and alone (your dream sequence does evoke a feeling of very stark loneliness btw) and the general "safe" feeling he gets from Kakeru for one of comfort and being no longer alone; I think that Sugaru wouldn't even be very out of character. Remember Sugaru was a genius player and his dream was to play with his brother Kakeru because he believed Kakeru to be his missing piece on the field as his knight, therefore when Kakeru quit soccer/football it could very easily cause Sugaru to feel alone because his missing piece wouldn't be there. I know that my sister knows things about me that no on else would even suspect and we all behave differently behind closed doors with close friends and family. I still enjoyed your story, but thought I'd try my hand at giving a useful suggestion based on your stated concern. _ Keep writing because you have a style that is easily read, which is wonderful for relaxing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I loved this fiction, creative and very cute.
Not for nothing more is done about this other couple that is only a little lighter.
brothers even though I think these two gorgeous together asimm CIOM my sweet naruto and sasuke-sama.
parabens keep writing.
Tears Parallel chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I think that this is actually a really nice story. I can't seem to wrap my head around a frightened (and showing it) Suguru, but I think it was the mangaka himself who made it so hard for us to see him as one. The idea of him being so very afraid without letting anyone know (except that counselor) really makes me feel sad for him.

I found it cute how he was like a child telling Kakeru to stay with him at night. (The whole comment about not sharing a bed together since they were in elementary school made me snicker.) Although Suguru is very emotionless in the manga, in the anime it seems like he's smiling all the time, though is very harsh. I seem to like him better with an emotionless face. You don't know what he's thinking, but his actions spoke a lot louder than his expressions in the manga.

I didn't mind hearing 'Nii-san' at all. Titles were always okay for me, since it's quite hard to translate into English or other languages without losing its original meaning. (I mean, you don't hear anyone calling their siblings 'Elder Brother/Sister' here ... kind of loses the respect and casualness in Japanese.)

I found the diary entry at the end very cute and in-character. It was very impactful. Thank you for the oneshot!
Cadel chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
That was sweet, I definitely think Suguru had always needed just a little bit of a hug. Kakeru didn't seem at all out of character, I think that was something he would do.

There isn't much stories on Knight of the area just yet, so I'm glad you and a few others are taking the lead in writing stories for it.

Keep at it

Cheers
Rika-chi chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Aww, that was so sweet!

Anyways, awesome story :)

Rika