Reviews for Freedom in Captivity
Lady Atarah chapter 23 . 3/7
Hey I read your story only in the last two days and I really like it. I like the balance of emotions and the sudden twists in the plots. Update soon! :)
scgirl-317 chapter 23 . 3/2
Ah, one thing I loved about TDW was Loki's snark! You translated it and the Warriors ' reactions well. I especially loved Loki and Sigyn's reunion!
Khaleesi Cosima Laufeyson chapter 23 . 2/28
Amazing! Keep 'em coming :)
Khaleesi Cosima Laufeyson chapter 22 . 2/22
I love this story (seriously I read it all in one day) please update soon!
Anonymous1662 chapter 22 . 2/21
I love your loki story! This last chapter made me wanna cry.
PhoenixOfWind chapter 21 . 2/19
I don't know how, but the way you wrote this chapter (even though it was short in comparison with the scene in the movies) still gave me more feels about Frigga's death. I truly wished she would survive (aka. still had hopes). Great chapter as always!
TV appreciator chapter 21 . 2/18
Awww, it still makes me sad that Frigga dies. I like what you did with Sigyn being the one to tell Loki. I'm still with you and I'm looking forward to the next update! :-)
scgirl-317 chapter 21 . 2/18
I'm still here! I've been looking forward to reading your version of TDW. Out of the three movies he was in, that one felt like they finally got Loki right.
TV appreciator chapter 19 . 2/14
I honestly thought this story was done, so thanks so much for continuing it! I agree with your decision not to re-write the whole movie, and I'm really excited to see Sigyn in the story as events from the movie unfold. Looking forward to reading the next chapter!

On a semi-related note, could another Methos & Sekhmet story or an update to Together Charmed by in our future? Those are two of my favorite fanfics. :-)
Littledot chapter 18 . 11/11/2014
Please continue!
BelleIllumina chapter 18 . 8/14/2014
MORE. GOSH THE PAIN. THE SWEET PAIN. I AM TRYING MY BEST NOT TO SHED TEARS BUT I AM FAILING. IT'S LIKE... HAPPINESS YET PAIN.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
Please update this soon. Very angsty and romantic! I'm excited to read more. :-)
schaeffercifer chapter 18 . 3/30/2014
KEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOINGKEEPGOING
schaeffercifer chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
I love how you write them. Write more?
KimElle chapter 18 . 2/21/2014