Reviews for Currency Redesign
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Knowing the Klingon, that could be possible...
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Well the start and the middle were interesting and entertaining enough. The Econ-babble was incorporated well. But the "solution" and the ending both fell flat - the canon "in" joke was not enough to save it.
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
A fun idea!

Cheers!
Genericrandom chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This, offically, the most hilarious Star Trek fic I can recall having read. /Great stuff/.
Stavrogin chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Ha, that was the longest build up to a punchline I've ever read. But the story was quite funny/interesting even without the Gowron punchline.

You write dialogue well and the flow was good. The only thing that was a bit off was when the Klingon asked the Ferengi to stay near the start. I thought a Klingon could just threaten him and the Ferengi would back down. It didn't really break the story for me though, so it's not a huge problem, just a thought.

Good work, man.
Grey mage chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
I approve, but expected more.
LornaWinters chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Ha ha, that was great!
Sister chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
This reminds me of Rule of Acquisition number 192 - Never cheat a Klingon ... unless you're sure you can get away with it.

I can't believe you wrote it so quickly. I loved it by the way. Gowron is truly the scariest of all Klingons, but not for reasons he would like.
Chandagnac chapter 1 . 5/21/2012