Reviews for Stories from the Staircase
mybrotherharry chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
What is this tree in my eye?

Anyway, I am halfway through reading "A Parade of Elephants" when I came across your author's note about this story. I took a reprieve and came to read this. Boy, am I glad that I did. Beautifully written. Very nice.

And thanks for all the tears on "A PARADE..." too. I am about halfway through and already have cried a year's worth of tears. The things you do to your readers, you.
acciojubjubbird chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I am just...I'm dead that was just heartbreaking. Also, I'm listening to the Scientist while reading this so...double the tears. GAH!
1gleefan chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Who are you? No, seriously: WHO ARE YOU? Your writing is impeccable, sincere, and incredibly deep. This story is enchanting, enthralling and delightful. I was in happy, happy (slightly sad) tears by the end. You are, in short, brilliant. I don't know how I'm just now finding you, but I'm so glad I did. I'm about to embark on another journey with you in the form of another of your stories and I can't wait (I would have been there by now if I hadn't clicked the link in your profile and got lost in you captivating tumblr. By the way, I'm a tiny bit obsessed with our boys as well but, I don't really think it's such a bad thing, do you?). ;)

Please write more Klaine. I will miss you terribly when I've finished the others.
maelstrom780 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Loved it, it was heartbreaking but in a good way. Thanks.
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oh, nelly. So many firsts today.

First time I full out ugly cried twice a day over two different stories. (okay, actually, it was four times, this made me cry three separate times... But I blame the last two on the fatigue as well as the beauty of the writing). Even full out crying, not just tearing up, over fic is pretty rare for me, so yeah. WOW.

First time I cried on the freaking underground. Lesson learned: never ever read anything you write in public. THE STARES OF THE HOMELESS OMG.

First time I cried while driving a car. Maybe still listening to Come What May after finishing this, getting my sadgerms all over the metro and then sitting in a car was not the best idea.

I also feel it's my obligation to tell you: KurtandBlaine, Kurt and Blaine are not allowed to die. They never die, they live forever and ever. (It's like, against the Bible or something.)

Um. I didn't get the name Callum. (embarrassed)

(going back to find something in the actual story to comment on) (crying creeping in on me again) sorry, but I don't think I can afford to cry a fourth time over this, I wouldn't be able to start reading your last story. I just love all of it, it is the best and the worst thing ever all in one, and I wish I could be you or know you or just look at you.
pinkloveshusky chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Beautifully written and it was emotionally rewarding to read. Thank you
khal-blaine chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Oh my god. This was so, so, SO beautiful and well-written and believable. Sometimes it hurts when I remember that Kurt and Blaine are just fictional characters, but it's a bit of a relief to know that they'll never actually have to be separated by the difficulties of living a real life, as cheesy as that sounds. Though I'm sure they'd make it through every hardship and come out stronger on the other side.

This was such a gorgeous story. You totally captured Kurt and Blaine and KurtandBlaine. I love that you didn't skirt over the difficulties they faced, and that you gave the same importance to small moments as you did to big moments. Gah, everything about this is perfect. I'm applauding you through my tears. haha.
wheematt chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Sobbing! What a fantastic story! Very well written. Thank you.
Cami chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This was so so so beautiful ... i just cry... happy tears and the end was so perfect sad and happy and amazing ...
Just perfect!
PS. sorry for my english
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This made me cry. Great, great story. But that can't just kill Klaine and expect me not to cry! :') Still, it was perfect.
specialj67 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This was...just really really good and stuff. I had ALL the feelings while reading it. And of course there were tears at the end-how could there not be? I always cry when reading stories where Blaine and Kurt live to a ripe old age and have a long full life together and then die. You can't get more real than that.
Flame-Hazel-18 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This story was amazing. I think you perfectly captured all of the most important moments in Kurt and Blaine's lives and weaved them together beautiful. Bravo (:
Chinablues chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I'm on my second tissue, and will probably hide another under my pillow for later. Achingly beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
bloody hell tears are falling this was brilliant and ugh so sad and just ugh
rainbowcubeswriting chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
You actually made me cry :')

This is so lovely, despite it being so sad at the end. This is exactly what I would have wanted for Kurt and Blaine, its so realistic - of course not all of their dreams could have come true, but they love each other and that's all that matters because they're Klaine and they're forever :)

Seriously, I love your stories, you have such a way with words, please write more!