Reviews for Afraid to Close my Eyes
thankchaosforspellcheck chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Oh my gosh that ending! It was so freaking sweet! Awesome story, keep on writing!
Seqka711 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This story is so cute!
Simple review is simple. -.-
Stitched-Song chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This really made me cry, and made me think that I'm really lucky, because I have friends like Alfred, who are stupid, and I love, and they will be there for me no matter what. Thank you for writing this!
AelanRyland011 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Jeez... This story is exactly like me and my best friend...
xXIceXxShatteredXx chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Ah! So adorable! I love it!
gaynintendo chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This is why America and Canada are my favorite bros ever man ;-; Come here Mattie LET ME LOVE YOU! Oh my god this was beautiful...
ValDee chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This story made me cry. I love it. Usually i don't ship America and Canada together but this story has made it have a special place in my heart. Sleep gladly in the knowledge that your story is the reason i now give this pairing a place in my library. Great job
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Awww! So sad! I love it!
TheSuccessors chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I. Love it! Id like to see a continuation if you have ideas for it. It was well written, contained no cliches as far as I'm concerned. Keep on writing
Mystic Dewdrop chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Gah, that was so wonderfull ;u;
It's Megan - cba to sign in chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
So when I read this, I seem to recognise some things from what we've talked about? Your parents, the fight with your friend, running away, the cutting… It sounds really bad. (I cried at that bit about the walls Mattie's built up.)

Basically what I'm trying to say is, I'm really sorry that things are so difficult at home with you, and I truly hope things get better - fast. Do you talk to people about it? There's only so much pent up emotion you can release through writing, and if you're going through something like this I really think it'd help. If you want to talk to me I'm happy to listen, but I'm not very good with advice and stuff; I don't know if you have Childline over with you, but I've talked to them and they really do help.

Um, also, this is gonna sound a bit odd after all this ranting about other stuff, but I also wanted to say well done on the writing - the style was great, and if it made ME cry (I have no heart) then seriously that's some powerful stuff. And I love Al's flag bedspread - it's the little touches like that which make your writing so awesome :)

So to finish up, congratulations; thank you for writing this. All the best for your present situation, and I hope you get your happy ending very, very soon!

Megan x
Warpath Grizzly chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Broke and repaired my heart all at once.

Himawari28h chapter 1 . 5/21/2012