Reviews for Chance to Change Final
Battle neurosis chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Nice one. like it. though i want to tell you of some of my wish related to your story.
1. Lemon is a waste of words to me. A simple romantic scene should be enough.
2. I wish Naruto could be a little bit more matured.
3. And Juubi could be more ferocious and blood lusty.
4. I think Obito lost his one portion of body in third ninja world war.
5. And Only Obito has a unique kamui technique like Shisui had Kotoatsukami.
6. If though Obito here is survived then who'll be the masked man that has the ability to create own pocket dimension like Tobi or Obito had.
7. You may give Naruto a stronger version of Sharingan-Rinnegan duo with for holy power.
8. And personally i presume, Naruto should display Juubi's those complicated while in Bijuu state instead of Black slitted eyes.

I know it's your fic.
You have in-dependency to change anything you want.
But i just merely pointed some things for your considerations.
ayil chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
wow.. SUper imprecionante.. me lei todoooo... Me super encanto ovioo Tiene que regresar! Con que obtenga el riennegan Puede revivir a todos Despues y Felices y contentos todos!1 :D
Soutrick chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
very good
want to see how it will desenvolve

thanks for the chapter and looking foward to updates
Soutrick chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
good chapter
but could have stoped before telling the council about the jubi
ALUCARD chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Great story. Update soon
tridemonnaruto chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Great story and concept of alternate universe. it will be a good gag for NAruto to raise his younger female conterpart expecially if they were to have the exact same qwerks like there love for Ramen and not sharing it with each other often fighting who gets to eat the first bowl or who's prank was better and so on. Hope you update this story soon great story by the way but I would have prefered it if Kushina was still alive since Naruto was there to save her to begin with and everything but its your story and you most likely have a reason for killing her off.
simhead75 chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
I've just finished reading all 3 variation of this story and I've got to say I love it.
I'm not a big fan of naruto turning female but yours is one I'm looking forward to reading more chapters so please continue
NaKita27791 chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Please update when you get the chance please ) thanks
yukinari chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
interesting story please update.
Zlatka chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
I liked the first version bit better, this Naruto swear too much and it seems strange to me :-) i will still wait for new chapters and hopefully you will tone Anko little bit down, she is still twelve and I don't think her personality was like that when she was so young :-)
Crystalzap chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
huh I see you haven't updated in a while... plz tell me you aren't re-writing this... AGAIN T_T
Have a Little Feith chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
Just curious, but... When's the next update?
zero chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
up date more please this story is amazing
fukuroku3 chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
When are you going to come up with a new chapter? You suck, I like this story. I want to find out more on what happens.
YuzukiP chapter 3 . 7/1/2012