Reviews for Always Learn From Past Mistakes
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 24 . 2/25
good hope for more wot off ginny
jabarber69 chapter 6 . 9/18/2015
Hey harry is a teenage boy...in other words totally clueless...I should know I was once a teenage boy hell come to think of it I'm still clueless...lol!
jabarber69 chapter 4 . 9/18/2015
WoW...hey I like daphne and susan...me personally I would go with tracey (daph best friend and usually portrayed as quite the looker) maybe hannah or maybe not usually neville is paired up with hannah...hermione maybe that is if she is agreeable to it...how about su li or maybe cho chang or I know how about fleur delacour...but then again I reckon this is your story and i reckon to find out who the other girls are I need to keep reading this outstanding and very interesting story...got one question though what was left for dumbonic and I figure the idiot will go ballistic when he finds out his older and in his eyes dumber than shit older brother got the lions share...
jabarber69 chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
I get the feeling ole dumonic aint gonna be powerful at all...
jabarber69 chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
WoW...didnt see that one coming...!
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
the plot thickens...
Alex Aces chapter 24 . 2/10/2015
Hey! Just wanted to say I've lived your story thus far, and that I'm following you and it in the hopes that you continue it.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/10/2015
Oh, please update again soon.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/19/2015
I really and truly hope you start updating this again. I know you haven't updated in forever but I truly hope you have abandoned this. I love how real you're Harry seems as a 15 year old getting all those titles and responsibilities. Update again soon (:
Runecutter chapter 24 . 12/18/2014
Oh no! I call BS on the "Andromeda was the nasty one for betraying her poor suffering family so much".
To accept such a warping of the common laws of decency and humanity as preferable behavior just because your family is 1000 years old and does not like change a bit is strictly insane.
Okay i can see why it was necessary to do SOMETHING with Andromeda as you had been so absurdly apologetic to the monstrosities the other family members gladly committed in YKWs service, but making Andy the guilty one in this drama is just tasteless.

If you love somebody you do not punish them for seeking out love where and how they can find it. You do not curse their name as traitor and scum. And you certainly never go after them and try to kill them as unworthy filth. The ones condemning Mrs Tonks for her decision are the disgusting ones, not Andromeda who never would have gotten a chance to act that way had she asked for permission.

I'm not too sure about "Grey Area" as a self monicker either. Sounds pretty arrogant and silly.

The only positive thing about these last few chapters were the nice interactions between Harry and his "multiples"... for some contract marriages they are quite well set in scene and the participants act as if they really want them to succeed. can't ask for much more.
JordanMathias chapter 24 . 10/14/2014
Really? You leave it off here?! Argh! This has been a fantastic work and I cam excited to see how it continues!
jeskasaurus93 chapter 24 . 9/26/2014
I hope you start updating again soon. I want to see how Harry approaches the other brides. And how they all work together.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 24 . 9/17/2014
This is a beautifully written story, with a plot that is easily followed and rather unique in the ficdom. I do hope you come back to this, because I'm completely enthralled with it.
harrynginnyinatree chapter 24 . 6/22/2014
I hope that this story isn't abandoned, I really want to know where this is going. What about Sirius? When is he getting out?
HufflepuffWoman chapter 24 . 6/9/2014