Reviews for Hades & Persephone
I appreciate your imagination. Keep it up!
AnaBookWorm chapter 15 . 2/26
Loved the story!
Fanficreader chapter 15 . 1/10
OH, was this good! Just loved everything about, I loved how the whole situation with Minthe was found out super fast, and the situation was dealt with quickly! I loved how Persephone chose to rebel and realistically began to despise her mother. So cute, that they have kids and continue to love one another! I even love how Hera got owned! And their dating period was so cute, and I was so happy that she had a friend who actually cared for, worried for and only wanted Persephone to be happy. She didn't betray her in any way, which is so sweet.
Just loved the story! U wrote this so amazing!
I will definitely come back to it, when I need a Persephone and Hades story.
Ps. sorry for the post and if it was really random. I just waited till the end to write what I thought about everything.
Laylen chapter 15 . 11/19/2017
This story is fantastically written, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It made me laugh and I even complained about Demeter at points, the story was just that good!
Jade R. Manning chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
I like this idea a lot
Asso chapter 15 . 8/28/2017
This is really a great story!
Yup! A story to read from head to toe and all by a breath.
How did it happen to me.
Smengel chapter 15 . 8/22/2017
The best fic I have read about this topic. Very well informed and very well written! Thank you for sharing! I truely enjoyed it :) but thought* ;)
Hadassa96 chapter 2 . 5/16/2017
I re-read this and I hope you don't mind but I am going to refer people to read your story.
sonder this chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
The thing about Greek mythology is that the gods seem to fall easily and they fall hard - this one is no exception. The instant Hades and Persephones saw each other, it was like instant love and while that sorta-kinda follows the greek myth, it was hard for me to invest in their relationship here because there was no real development. Persephones felt he was dangerous upon her first couple meetings with him (and we never really knew why she felt that way. It couldn't be because he was dark because she was fascinated about that aspect of him) but in the next couple seconds, she was smiling at him across the room. Besides their first meeting, she doesn't quite ever show hesitation or true fear and while you justified the latter in that she feels safe with him, it just feels odd since this is her first time even interacting this much with the male species.

The Hades you described here scorns his brethen for their lusty ways and shallowness but in his observations of Persephones, there is this constant stream of his admiration for her physical attributes and beauty and wanting to act upon his desires; so is that not hypocritical of him? Of course you also managed to include that that's not all he likes about her but when he did not know her, her curves, face, and innocence were the main stars of his focus.

I am not saying you cannot write because you can but the development part requires much build up.
i create chaos chapter 15 . 12/4/2016
beautiful story
i create chaos chapter 11 . 12/4/2016
that last line...
beautifulsuffering chapter 15 . 11/14/2016
Out of all of the hadesxpersephone stories that I have read on this site, this one if by far the best. The author uses such detail and knowledge to tell the story and I was very well pleased. Persephone in the beginning is the shy, innocent young girl that every story portrays her as. Until she meets hades does she become the powerful and exhilarating queen that we all know her to be. Hades is cold and heartless until it comes to her and then he melts and becomes merciful and kind but his dark side still shows through. And Demeter is the bitch that we all know she is. She is despised and rightfully so in this story. The ending is beautiful and so very true and although you wish for a happier ending, you can't help but feel that this one is right.
Hadassa96 chapter 15 . 10/26/2016
despite grammar mistakes this story was amazing...I instantly ready the entire thing...well done!I am also impressed by your research
freyja0taku chapter 15 . 7/13/2016
This is awesome! I loved how the characters acted although I am quite sad that Persephone avoids her mother. But seeing Demeter's actions I guess it is just fair.. It was truly an enjoyable read. :3
jubulicious chapter 15 . 7/10/2016
Love your version of this myth! You wove something with such a negative title into a story of love, courtship , and understanding. Regarding each god's distinct personalities and their stubbornness to not let others trump them in any way, I think it really reflects on how they were- flawed.