Reviews for Hades & Persephone
yep chapter 15 . 8/14
Yeah I know its been years now and I know you probably have matured a lot.

Admitedly this started out unique and adorable, tackling different pov. And I did like the fact that Persephone wanted to go to the Underworld.

But then you have to make a character so unbelievably one dimensional and shallow and obsessive for one thing, it really ruins the story, how incredibly unlikable Demeter is.

Hope you found peace with your mother/female guardian, cause this story makes me believe you never had a good relationship with her.
stingingcake chapter 1 . 7/28
hera's a savage. love it.
H. L. Thorn chapter 15 . 7/11
This story was amazing and beautiful.
BrownEyedHoneybadger chapter 15 . 6/30
I loved this!
Violet97mc chapter 1 . 5/5
Kudos
Violet97mc chapter 1 . 5/5
Brilliant! Can’t wait to read more! I love the premise of this story!
I personally found your version of the story to be one of the best.
Rebel suits persephone.
I appreciate your imagination. Keep it up!
AnaBookWorm chapter 15 . 2/26
Loved the story!
Fanficreader chapter 15 . 1/10
OH, was this good! Just loved everything about, I loved how the whole situation with Minthe was found out super fast, and the situation was dealt with quickly! I loved how Persephone chose to rebel and realistically began to despise her mother. So cute, that they have kids and continue to love one another! I even love how Hera got owned! And their dating period was so cute, and I was so happy that she had a friend who actually cared for, worried for and only wanted Persephone to be happy. She didn't betray her in any way, which is so sweet.
Just loved the story! U wrote this so amazing!
I will definitely come back to it, when I need a Persephone and Hades story.
Ps. sorry for the post and if it was really random. I just waited till the end to write what I thought about everything.
Laylen chapter 15 . 11/19/2017
This story is fantastically written, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It made me laugh and I even complained about Demeter at points, the story was just that good!
Jade R. Manning chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
I like this idea a lot
Asso chapter 15 . 8/28/2017
This is really a great story!
Yup! A story to read from head to toe and all by a breath.
How did it happen to me.
Smengel chapter 15 . 8/22/2017
The best fic I have read about this topic. Very well informed and very well written! Thank you for sharing! I truely enjoyed it :) but thought* ;)
Hadassa96 chapter 2 . 5/16/2017
I re-read this and I hope you don't mind but I am going to refer people to read your story.